New Bono pics...go ahead....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
Post Bono pics I haven't seen. Let's see what you got. My picture collection is very near 5 digits but LEATHER Day is running out of steam and Bono's probably in hiding for the summer. Show my why everyone comes to PLEBA for new or exclusive photos.....

Well if we had 'em we'd sure post 'em! So what is this, a have-you-seen this one contest, or find one I haven't seen? It's hard to stump PLEBA girls. We've seen it all and we look for it. These are some ones I found recently but they have been posted. We all post new finds as soon as we get them, don't know if you've been looking or not.

dcgaze.jpg

jtconcert.jpg

jtredhot.jpg

ab9.jpg

ab8.jpg

abcam.jpg

abcm.jpg

afly7.jpg

Last edited:
it's the Find-One-LivLuv-Doesn't-Have contest! And you've got two points, Kitten (the red JT and last Fly pics)

I've been looking (I'm ALWAYS looking) and I save to a network drive daily and bring the new pics home to be filed appropriately every Friday. I just need a bit more to reach 10,000 so if you've got something (old, new, whatever) you haven't seen posted, let's see 'em!

Melpop, if you're out there, I KNOW you've got more than me and stuff I don't, so please, share the wealth!!!! :bow:

Who- hoo! :dance: I'll keep posting then! Maybe somebody will post one I haven't seen!

jtconcert3.jpg

13bonohandhair.jpg

13bonotowel.jpg

ab1.jpg

ab2.jpg

ab3.jpg

jtsing2.jpg

These rare Lovetown pics were very recently scanned and posted by Flaming June, so some of you might not have seen them:

lovetownbono2.jpg

lovetownbonoedge.jpg

lovetownbonobb.jpg

and another one from Erised, she's given us a lot of 'new' pics lately too!

jtconcert2.jpg

That multipic FS posted was from the filming of the Red Hill Mining Town video, which was never released. I bet it was SO SEXY and I want to see it so bad! :scream: :drool:

Glad you liked them Kariann! I love finding rare pics! The JT one was scanned by Erised.

Okay, go on... what's everyone's score? Don't lose interest, this is BONO!! :drool:

I also forgot to say, yes, PLEBA is the source for exclusive and new pics :yes: but I don't think Bono is hiding for the summer, we're getting a big influx of pics which is fine with me! :love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom