New Album - inc 'Invisible' - discussion of Hangar Clips, Super Bowl and Amy Poehler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watch the Fallon appearance be an announcement that the album is being thrown away and started from scratch, followed by performances of Vertigo, PITNOL, and then Vertigo again.

I was also be told that the commercial would be played either right before or right after half time, but I have much less confidence in that one.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

I was joking earlier, but I have noticed a trend that the commercials you hear the most about are shown in the first few commercial breaks.

Hell, the Flips commercial last year was the very first commercial of the Super Bowl, I'm pretty sure.

The LP title and possibly a video for its first single are expected to be announced during a Super Bowl commercial. Thus, it seems likely the band will be rolling out new material during the performance.

:panic:

I was also be told that the commercial would be played either right before or right after half time, but I have much less confidence in that one.

I'm leaning towards sometime in the 3rd quarter. But I'm not gonna be picky. If they do it in the 1st five minutes I'll be thrilled. :D

I still can't hear a damn thing on that clip. Granted I didn't try very hard to hear anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You can hear enough to say it's a mid-tempo rock song by U2. Anything more is just people hearing what they want to hear.

:up: I'm purposely not going to bed for at least another hour. Just in case. (It's 10pm here and I gotta be up around 5am but who needs sleep when it's U2?)

:up:

Wait, what? Nothing is happening tonight. Get some sleep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

New Album - inc 'Invisible' - discussion of Hangar Clips, Super Bowl and Amy ...

These next few weeks are going to be very interesting. :hyper: :panic:

Just flicked across that Transformers movie on tv. I didn't realize North Star extended for a couple solid minutes in that film. It does sound decent to me and I sort of hope that song is still floating around out there..somewhere.

We've blown through 2 whole threads in 10 days. I can't wait until things actually start happening. :hyper:

Yeah. A few days ago I couldn't go to work without the U2verse falling into screaming fangirl hysterics. Today was the amount of time it takes to put a baby to sleep....Cue the fangirling hysterics at my house.

Gvox, still waiting for a draft to appear on my desk.

Back
Top Bottom