LP 13/Invisible: Please return, there's stuff to see!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we'll see any Invisible-related activity from now on, until the actual event. We got the teaser, news articles that many of us would rather not see ever again :wink:, and small changes to their social media accounts. The only thing we have to watch out for is if the video, or song are leaked (both of which I highly doubt, because they've been doing an excellent job keeping everything locked up!)

Anyone still excited, or looking forward, to this? :shifty: :hyper:

Too bad the Target hacker doesn't post here, huh?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Weird. This is the smart link directly from the (RED) site: Connecting to the iTunes Store. and it doesn't give you that notification that I received from the smart link that you guessed at, Miri.

Yeah, I have the same thing here the connect4red smart link brings me to a blank page.
The u2invisible smartlink gives me the message that it's not currently available in the US store.

I do find it interesting it brings you to an iTunes site with the name "invisible-single" including an id number.

I'm assuming if this this-download-window-will-self-destruct-in-24-hours thing is true that means we won't be seeing the full music video premiere online any time soon either, right? But then that begs the question when it would ever be released, if they plan a different song as the lead single, why put up the video for Invisible between now and then or after that?

The song title and this weird strategy is some kind of odd synergy isn't it?

Okay....I watched the "teaser" video. I hope the song is better than that
piece of crap video. To me, it looks like a generic stadium rock band video. All that
is missing are fireworks and beach balls being passed around.

U2 still has "a couple of months" of work on new album. "You don't want to let anyone down"

Two more months? It only took God six days and then He even took a break.

Just tiresome.

Bless you who still have enthusiasm for this new collection of songs.

I'm seriously thinking of waiting until I see the first thread titled, "New Album, Where Does it Rank for You" and if it cracks most respondents' top 5, I'm in.

Red just tweeted interference about the "glitch" so I'm guessing they've now fixed it.

EDIT: Yep.

Okay....I watched the "teaser" video. I hope the song is better than that

piece of crap video. To me, it looks like a generic stadium rock band video. All that

is missing are fireworks and beach balls being passed around.

You're hoping a song sounds better than a video looks? Ok.

Anyone feel like typing a rough timeline of who/where/what they were working on? Songs of Ascent, Rick Rubin, club album...I remember all these things "happening" but not when or any details (a guess at amount of music to come from it? time spent working together? idk, whatever).

I had completely forgotten about the Rick Rubin sessions. This band is unfuckingbelievable. :doh:

Anyone feel like typing a rough timeline of who/where/what they were working on? Songs of Ascent, Rick Rubin, club album...I remember all these things "happening" but not when or any details (a guess at amount of music to come from it? time spent working together? idk, whatever).

Just a note regarding the Rubin clips. The beach clips of those leaked July 2006 and they sounded like fully formed songs. I'm guessing the recording of those songs was just before that. The only new U2 song we got from that was WITS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom