New Album Discussion: Electric Lady Studios

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious if their recording of 'This Is' is any indication of their new album sound because I can really hear that "light footed" sound that Bono was talking about... If it is, I really like it.

I was gonna work on lyrics until I got high
I was gionna work on a bridge 'til I got high
I was gonna buy a new bass but I got high
Was gonna kick these three wankers arses before I got high
Was gonna put a new ethereal and powerful album out
til I got high til I got high till I got high

:reject:

I'm curious if their recording of 'This Is' is any indication of their new album sound because I can really hear that "light footed" sound that Bono was talking about... If it is, I really like it.

I'm guessing it's about indicative of the upcoming album's sound as 'I Believe in Father Christmas' was of NLOTH's sound.

Don't be silly. We're talking about American literature, not U2. My U2 sources know all about music, but I'm afraid to say are not exactly experts on literature, unless you count Ne-[EDIT: YOU ALMOST GOT ME].

Ned? Nevin? Nelly? sorry, no clue :D

I was gonna work on lyrics until I got high
I was gionna work on a bridge 'til I got high
I was gonna buy a new bass but I got high
Was gonna kick these three wankers arses before I got high
Was gonna put a new ethereal and powerful album out
til I got high til I got high till I got high

Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

She's been sitting around with most of the band and Dallas off and on getting bits of the record played to her. I'd say she's likely one of the better sources we have right now.

...and we believe this because, what, she said so and happened to have a picture outside the studio that anyone could have taken? With zero details about any of the songs?

And where did she hear the songs, cause I can assure you hearing them at the studio would be very difficult, if not impossible, as there are no openable windows that face the sidewalk...

Question for anyone/Everyone:

Do you think Monsanto will be the sponsor of the next tour?

the internet is a lot like Mexican food, just enough is a really good thing, too much and you'll spend quality time performing air strikes into small watery holes.

well i guess if BAE can allegedly sponsor their tour plane, then anything is possible

The tour will also be funded by Goldman Sachs using profits from subprime mortgage-backed securities.

I can see it now:

"U2 Spreading Our Seed Tour 2014" presented by Monsanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom