NBA 2021-22: Ben Simmons and Kyrie Walk Into A Bar While Talking About The Lakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the poor wittle Americans a bit scared of real, FIBA basketball? :cute:

Nation Gold Silver Bronze Totals
United States 16 1 1 18
USSR 2 4 3 9
Yugoslavia 1 4 1 6
Spain 0 3 1 4
France 0 3 0 3
Lithuania 0 0 3 3
Brazil 0 0 3 3
Argentina 1 0 1 2
Italy 0 2 0 2
Uruguay 0 0 2 2
Serbia 0 1 0 1
Croatia 0 1 0 1
Canada 0 1 0 1
Australia 0 0 1 1
Cuba 0 0 1 1
Mexico 0 0 1 1

cool story

imagine the three point percentage of a westbrook ben simmons backcourt?

zero-john-belushi.gif

koloko already took #35, and nobody will ever wear #7 for the raptors again, so which number do you guys think KD will switch to?

Brogdon for Theis, Nesmith, Headache, Hewson, phanan and a 2023 1st rounder. Not bad.

Makes Marcus Smart kind of expendable.

The sum of Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown's 22-23 salaries are almost identical to Kevin Durant's 22-23 salary. Coincidence?

Brogdon for Theis, Nesmith, Headache, Hewson, phanan and a 2023 1st rounder. Not bad.

Makes Marcus Smart kind of expendable.

The sum of Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown's 22-23 salaries are almost identical to Kevin Durant's 22-23 salary. Coincidence?

I'm just glad Theis was part of it. Guy was useless.

I like it for the Celtics. Gets them a bonafide point guard and a decent scorer.

I'm just glad Theis was part of it. Guy was useless.

I like it for the Celtics. Gets them a bonafide point guard and a decent scorer.

Impossible not to like it. They gave up basically nothing.
Theis is a doorstop. Nesmith has never come close to his potential (I suppose he could eventually blossom, but they can't afford to wait, their window is now, Indiana can be more patient with him). And the other 3 are just salary matching filler.
The pick will likely be in the high 20's so that's in all likelihood a pretty useless commodity as well.

Stevens is the anti-Ainge when it comes to draft picks. Ainge hoarded them like gold, Stevens has been on the job for just over a year and has traded away 3 straight #1's.

I was in Mexico last week. A lot of people asked where we were from, and we would tell them Chicago. This one guy says, "oh yeah, I loved the Bulls! Dennis Rodman and those guys!" I must have found the only person in North America who associates the 90s Bulls with Dennis Rodman over Michael Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom