My Commercial is a Top Six Finalist for the Super Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nathan1977

Rock n' Roll Doggie
So some friends of mine and I collaborated on a spec commercial for this "Crash the Super Bowl" contest for Doritos....and out of 4,000 submissions, we were one of the top six! Pretty cool. America's votes now decide the top three to air in the Super Bowl, and our little spot could use all the help it could get...so I'm turning to you guys to see if we can get some love!

If you're interested, you can go the "Crash the Super Bowl" site and see the spot and vote for it. We need people to vote every day -- and every day, one lucky voter wins a pair of Super Bowl tickets!

Link to commercial is here:
Doritos? Presents: CRASH THE SUPER BOWL

Link to our website, with some cool behind-the-scenes stories, is here:
"Casket" a Crash the Superbowl Finalist

Thanks for any love you can show, guys!

Ha! very good man. I lol'd

Congrats and good luck with the final. And did it say you're top 3 now?

Thanks JT and cobl. Yes, right now we're top three in terms of views...hoping to keep edging forward.

I am so grateful for the love, guys. Y'all rock. :) We zoomed into the lead today, which is pretty cool. We are hoping people go back and vote every day -- will let you know how it goes!

Thank you! The support is awesome. We were in USA Today last week and our local L.A. Fox News last week, I just got interviewed by my hometown paper... trying to get the word out there. Kinda crazy.

If you're up for it, check out some of the behind-the-scenes at "Casket" a Crash the Superbowl Finalist -- and by all means, vote again! Every day one lucky voter gets two tickets to the Super Bowl.

Lila, you rock!

We got a shout-out on the front page of my hometown paper today -- the Providence Journal. Nice. :)

registered and voted

someone's buying me super bowl tickets if i don't win them through doritos

-dan

Thanks you guys. What's interesting is that apparently last year one of the commercials was 40,000 views ahead, but only landed fifth place in voting. so while I'm psyched that we're ahead in views, I'm not resting on my laurels....

Back
Top Bottom