Movie Name Game #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello Ms Mofo!:wave:

How are you??

Summer of Sam

Very good thank you. It is tiring though as I have 21/2 hours of driving everyday, but the staff seem lovely and have been very friendly and welcoming.:up:

You Can Count on Me

Yeah, it is a double nightmare as well as we have fuel protests over here, so the petrol stations may be shut from tommorrow until friday. Everyone has been panic buying, but I have a long drive so really need the petrol! I managed to get some though so I will be alright:up:

Arlington Road

Ours have gone up 20% in the past year:down:

Young Frankenstein

:sad: Ours were climbing alot, they just started lowering the prices after our holiday.

Night Of The Comet

Another GREAT movie ... if you've never seen this one !! :wink:

I haven't - I shall have to start making a list MsMofo. My boyf. is a film buff, so I may leave the list in front of him and he'll get them.:wink:

To Kill a Mockingbird

The Night Of The Comet is an AWESOME movie about a comet that passes over the sky and anyone who wasn't protected from the effects from the comet turned to dust. Some people who didn't watch the comet only breathed the harmful air afterwards ended up turning into zombies. The only way some were protected was to be inside steel surroundings. This movie shows 2 girls and 1 guy along with 2 young children who are fighting off these zombies til they eventually die from no treatment.

Twister

Back
Top Bottom