Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
leaving The Groucho Club on September 13, 2011 in London, England

k0svB.jpg

Bono looks confused :lol:

leaving The Groucho Club on September 13, 2011 in London, England

k0svB.jpg

"Don't step on that. A puddle of water!"

So B was just chilling at this Goucho club, or was there an event around there? Was Edge there? :)reject:gota run before I can examine the set of pics)

Looks like the man's all done with his South-of-France quiet villa vacation time! More pap pics for us, I guess :applaud:

Thanks :) I've posted tons from this site over the last year or so. So any that you want to replace for us are welcome, though I know it's a lot so I don't expect you to get them all. :wink: But if you ever get really bored or something.

By the way, there were some particularly hot Edge ones a while back earlier in the year, that I'm sure a few Edge fans wouldn't mind having without the WMs. :hmm: It was a long time ago though and I'm not sure how you find your pics on the site if you can go back that far.

do you have the watermarked ones? That has the image ref number on the side, which will be the easiest way to find which you mean :)

I knew EXACTLY which pictures you meant when you asked about them :giggle:

:drool: I would love these without WM

Thanks Mephy :hug: And thanks again for the info. All this time I've been saving them wrong from the site so they had WMs. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom