Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean a feature in GQ to look forward to? Oh yes!

Q is the music mag, although GQ say they're having 6 covers this year

GQ's Band Of The Year: U2. "Growing up is not something you're supposed to do as a rock'n'roll act" says Bono

The Edge: "If members of the print media could find a way into hacking into my voice mail that would mean a lot."
- Twitter

My english is so bad? How about your french? Guess you don't know a single word? or where France is..?

I was trying to say that you should not talk about this photos or mention them as an example. It's a pity to talk about this shit pictures. I talked about Bono's belly on a public gq picture! Imagine someone analysing your fat ass while you're tanning in your garden?
Don't get me wrong, i don't mean you've got a fat ass!

:lol::lol: GG could fall over France she is so close, you moron :lol:
I'd look an study his fat ass ANYFREAKINGDAY :evil:

OOH hopefully that means yes to a cover then. In 97 David Duchovney got the cover :grumpy:

oh and Tom Cruise and some other guy.

My english is so bad? How about your french? Guess you don't know a single word? or where France is..?
I was trying to say that you should not talk about this photos or mention them as an example. It's a pity to talk about this shit pictures. I talked about Bono's belly on a public gq picture! Imagine someone analysing your fat ass while you're tanning in your garden?
Oh geez! Let.it.go.

For the record, she is fluent in French. We spent some time in Montreal together this July, and her French was very impressive!:sexywink:

316141_10150274998096051_146196476050_8216133_1591931560_n.jpg

For the record, she is fluent in French. We spent some time in Montreal together this July, and her French was very impressive!:sexywink:

Sure was! But, for the record, the affect that Interpol had on her ability to keep her eyelids open won the day for me :shifty:

:love: :drool: :ohmy:

Since there are 6 of these I hope finding theirs isn't as hard a task as finding Bono's vanity fair covers was:doh:

Ah, c'est tres bien mon cheri. La France est une pays en bas de Belgique, la Belgiquie c'est en bas de Pays Bas. J'habites en Hollande/Pays Bas. La France est une beau pays avec tres jolie plats et des boissons. Je prefere le vin muscat, tres sucre.

That enough random French chatter for you? Yeah, I'm not American either. I'm Dutch and I grew up spending the summers in France. I learned French and took it in highschool for 6 years.

Why trying to talk me down so much? :shrug:

But you guys. WTF? I think we've all seen enough pics of him and seen him in person enough to know his neck does not look like that? What the hell? Is that photoshopped because it looks skinnier than any normal man's neck, not to mention his! Geez!

Crash diet. Lost weight in the wrong spots. But he felt so bad that people called him fat he just stopped eating. :wink:

Looks shopped to me. :lol: That's an unhealthy neck.

:sad: I point the finger of blame at Bono has a fat arse guy :sad: Larry obviously saw the post and told Bono :sad: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom