Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need this one without the wms for sure!

GQawardsLondon9-6-20112.jpg
Bono's face:lol::cute:

At least you should not even mentioned this photos for your arguments against me. That's the minimum of indulgence required.
Huh? I'm not sure what you mean here.

No I think its directed towards me - I called out someone on here for posting false info about a picture and now all the "buddies" decided to have a group therapy session about it.

False? Really? Where's your proof mate. Prove me wrong if you're so adamant that I'm lying.

123950989.jpg

GQRecommends GQ Recommends
Bono is fixing Kylie Minogue's microphone. You don't get that at your average award show #gqmoty

123950989.jpg

GQRecommends GQ Recommends
Bono is fixing Kylie Minogue's microphone. You don't get that at your average award show #gqmoty

I clean the house for a few hours and there are new U2 photos?

1 - Bono in a cummerbund reminds me of prom night
2- Was the tie ever tied, or is he invoking the Sammy Davis Jr rule?

Black hides the weight, everybody knows that! Don't laugh at me ignorant.
And yeah, he is got too much belly, he should be a little careful.

Too much belly for you? Cool, more for me.

Yes Bono...you should be careful like the average anorexic model. Only cigarettes and champagne for you!

Where the bollocks is Larry? My guess is that the award went to the 'men of U2'. Not 'everyone in U2 but Larry because he looks too young to be considered a man'.

I think they got this award together as a group before right? Pop era I believe, I have the GQ magazine with article and pics, I've posted them here before. :hmm:

Where the bollocks is Larry? My guess is that the award went to the 'men of U2'. Not 'everyone in U2 but Larry because he looks too young to be considered a man'.

:lol:

It's weird that he's not there, also because the editor (I think it was) of Q mag tweeted about interviewing them all this week, so I'm now guessing it's gonna be while they're in London...

I think they got this award together as a group before right? Pop era I believe, I have the GQ magazine with article and pics, I've posted them here before. :hmm:

Think so comet...

Is this thing going to be on TV/Internetz somewhere? hehehe

:lol:

It's weird that he's not there, also because the editor (I think it was) of Q mag tweeted about interviewing them all this week, so I'm now guessing it's gonna be while they're in London...

Does that mean a feature in GQ to look forward to? Oh yes!

Huh? I'm not sure what you mean here.

My english is so bad? How about your french? Guess you don't know a single word? or where France is..?
I was trying to say that you should not talk about this photos or mention them as an example. It's a pity to talk about this shit pictures. I talked about Bono's belly on a public gq picture! Imagine someone analysing your fat ass while you're tanning in your garden?
Don't get me wrong, i don't mean you've got a fat ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom