Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Like a BOSS.

I've no idea what Like a Boss means :reject: Is it a compliment or should I take offence? :shifty:

And since this is a photo thread I came across this James Bondesque pic recently which tickled me. The woman in orange is Wendi Murdoch, sorry couldn't find a version less blurry
232323232%7Ffp53993%3Enu%3D334%3B%3E275%3E38%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3556%3A37%3A98329nu0mrj

^ Lovely bond pose , If I ever take a picture with him it has to be this way , haha!

Larry trolling these forums?? Are you for real?? If he did, he would have looked once and said "What a load of old Bollix" and left never to return. :lol:

That's about the long and the short of it! :lol: Oh how I've missed the drama!! :wink: Love that passport pic of Bono. :ohmy:

I had right old time getting my new passport last year! :crack: The first set of photos I sent, that were actually quite good as far as passport pics go, but weren't good enough for the officials!? Something about the colours not being bright enough and size not big enough, so I had to go to another photographer and pay another 20 € to get another set and send them off, registered post. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom