Miscellaneous Picture Mix IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
killingBono5.jpg

There's another picture related to U2 that we all know already (Mount Temple Class of '78) and all the others are from Neal, his girl-friends and his brother, from the periods when they made their attempts to become successful rock-stars. The Book is really funny and very honest.

Yes, I know. I bought through Amazon.com but then there was a problem with bloody Customs and ended up not getting the book. The refunded me the money tho.

Oh well, I'll buy it when I'm in Dublin! :wink:

Are you guys talking about the TFI episode called A Grand Madness? The one from the Pop tour? Judging from the picture I'd say it's not that one though.

MollyMalone said:
Are you guys talking about the TFI episode called A Grand Madness? The one from the Pop tour? Judging from the picture I'd say it's not that one though.

That TFI epi is near the Elevation tour. I have it and I can d/l it later when I get home.

MollyMalone said:

No that's a different one. The one in the picture is just with Bono and Edge. They perform a song and talk about the Clarence.

The TGIF interview that we're all looking for is the one done from Dublin on 17 March 2000 (for St. Patrick's Day) where Bono and Edge do an acoustic version of "Ground Beneath Her Feet" and Bono talks about his visit with the Pope and shows off his rosary.

It's one of the funniest and sweetest interviews that I've seen done by Bono and Edge and I would really like to have a copy of it too.

LET ME RESCUE YOU....:wink:

I've been out of town, away from my computer, since last Friday, and am just now catching up. Thank you all for the wonderful pictures!! :love: Less than two weeks until Chicago!

Oh my god that is the most adorable smile I have ever seen on Bono's face. I think I just fell head over heels for JT Bono all over again. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom