Miscellaneous Picture Mix #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_1112918.jpg

59797.jpg

u2.jpg

u2.jpg

right...not sure if this belongs here...:hmm:

Um and not sure if it has been seen/posted before....but an artist called Paul Smith has worked on some really interesting things conceptually, and Bono just happened to be in one of his series while I was doing some reasearch! :shifty:

Here is the picture of Bono...

bonopaulsmith.jpg

Paul Smith Photography, London UK.

and a link to the site, if you read what context/effect he tried to create the images in it makes sense, and is quite interesting.

Just thought I'd post something art-nerd-worthy :happy:

:drool: "So hot...want to touch the hiney" hehe He looks really good in that zip up sweater. He should wear stuff like that more often. For the record though, I hated those sunglasses. It was like a creepy Elvis Costello thing and did nothing for him IMO. I would have loved to have seen more of his face in this and less of those. On the other hand, this look for him is a bit boy-band-ish..anyone else see that?

I'm with you , I'm glad he switched to the Bvlgari's after these

right...not sure if this belongs here...:hmm:

Um and not sure if it has been seen/posted before....but an artist called Paul Smith has worked on some really interesting things conceptually, and Bono just happened to be in one of his series while I was doing some reasearch! :shifty:

Here is the picture of Bono...

bonopaulsmith.jpg

Paul Smith Photography, London UK.

and a link to the site, if you read what context/effect he tried to create the images in it makes sense, and is quite interesting.

Just thought I'd post something art-nerd-worthy :happy:

Wow, yeah very interesting and kinda creepy! Thanks for the link. I like the Robbie Williams series too.

I actually really like that shirt, :hmm: I dunno , maybe I have bad taste , but I don't care

Those pictures are fantastic! :drool:

BUT! For the record: If I'm ever out somewhere and meet a watermark, I'm going to have to kick it's ass...and I'm not normally a violent person.:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom