Miscellaneous Picture Mix #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:whistle: psst- I had no idea what I'd cause when I posted that pic over here :D I was kind of shocked when it showed up on some many internet pages around the world...
Ahhh, meeting Bono feels so unreal now... ;)

@Bonocomet- about the haircut: I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Bono's new haircut! my 1st thought- Oh Yes, POP is back :D

:wave: I believe I was the first to go :ohmy: after you posted your pic. :lol:

Edit:

It wasn't very hard to find that epic moment...

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/pic-request-bonos-short-hair-157642-2.html#post3611981

scroll down the page.

Edit:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/pic-request-bonos-short-hair-157642-2.html#post3611981

scroll down the page.
oh thats a great thread!! :drool: i went through it and read some posts and someone on here named Bona Vox met him and posted her story about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was awesome!!! I still haven't met him but I hope to meet him like she did! :D
edit: oh Bona Vox is the post above mine LOL

Hi U2_jackie! Yep, I was really lucky and met him in Ireland in April 2006...
It's really strange to read my posts back in 2006! But you were all sooo nice over here! :wave:

Hi U2_jackie! Yep, I was really lucky and met him in Ireland in April 2006...
It's really strange to read my posts back in 2006! But you were all sooo nice over here! :wave:
hi!! lol and thats such an awesome story!!!!:D especially how you just happened to bump into him like that(that's my dream :)) congrats on meeting him(<---that's kinda late since this happened in '06 Lol but oh well) :D

oh i just found this pic
this is Bono either leaving or arriving for the hope for haiti now thing last night
beyonce-jay-012210-1.jpg

NOT Bono... I saw a lot of those tweeted from that NAMM thing, there were tons of people tweeting photos that day that they had met Bono :no: :sick: :tsk: shame on him, AGAIN, as usual.

NOT Bono... I saw a lot of those tweeted from that NAMM thing, there were tons of people tweeting photos that day that they had met Bono :no: :sick: :tsk: shame on him, AGAIN, as usual.

I KNEW IT!!! HA HA HA!!! this person is arguing with me that it is Bono and I say it is NOT I KNEW IT!! We sure know our man Comet!!! :applaud:

As soon as I saw the picture I imiately said- That is not Bono!! LOL!!

Lol , no never Bono, this guy was also on the photo in the thread about the warwick bass. That leather jacket looks a bit cheap also..

Edit:

scroll down the page.

Haha, I'm just rereading that thread now! It was the haircut heard 'round the world. :lol: I even posted in that thread. :ohmy:

The chin and jaw are all wrong (not that I've spent countless hours examining it, or anything :shifty: ) and the nose is too pointy.

:D Good old times!
Thanks for the link! ;)

You're still my hero! :lol: I so disliked the long hair and Pop's always been my favourite haircut. When I saw that pic I fell off my seat wondering if it was shopped!

:lmao: I just found my old post. Wow, I really was pretty much speechless!

I'm surprised how well this guy's pulling the Bono look off. Much better than a certain other dude we're not supposed to mention.

^ Oh you mean that's not the same guy? I thought it was, but I guess I don't look at those guys very closely! But people did think they met Bono that day, so it seems they were being fooled.

Anyways, yes that short hair thread is hilarious! Lots of jaws hit the floor that day... I was SO happy :lol: :love:

It is a Red Cross international sign, if he visits the RC stand, then there is hope for me yet :D :sexywink:

I've never seen the pic either and I would like to know the story behind it. I'm quite sure he would wear such attire without a reason.

PLUS.. it's so up-to-date these days, unfortunately :(

Are you Red Cross too? I work with the West Alabama Chapter.

_I am debating this with someone!!

These pictures were taken on 1-16 10 in Anaheim California at and event called NAMM

I say it is NOT Bono! look at the nose and the chin, and the neck has no Bono neck lines- What do you guys think??

NAMM.jpg

NAMM002.jpg
I agree with everyone else, DEFINITELY NOT BONO!!
the ears are totally different and especially the nose, plus the rosary doesn't look like one of Bono's
and the hair...i don't think it's been that short since the beginning of the tour? and the jacket looks cheap like someone mentioned Lol
edit: im sort of ranting here(lol) but this Bono impersonator is wearing waayyy too many bracelets, I've only seen 1 or 2 bracelets on Bono now a days...this guys a fake!

These pictures were taken on 1-16 10 in Anaheim California at and event called NAMM

I say it is NOT Bono! look at the nose and the chin, and the neck has no Bono neck lines- What do you guys think??

NAMM.jpg

NAMM002.jpg

Oh my good lord, not another pretender! :down::huh: What is up with these people?! :doh: They obviously get off on the attention but lack of any consciousness about deliberately fooling people I find just astounding!? :tsk:

^ Oh you mean that's not the same guy? I thought it was, but I guess I don't look at those guys very closely! But people did think they met Bono that day, so it seems they were being fooled.

Anyways, yes that short hair thread is hilarious! Lots of jaws hit the floor that day... I was SO happy :lol: :love:

No, he's butt ugly. This guy's actually not that bad. Though kissing the bald head? :yuck: So cheesy.

I was happy too, and have been happy with this hairdo ever since! :hi5:

NAMM.jpg

NAMM002.jpg

Actually, I suspect this is once again Pavel Sfera. If you check out the main page of his website, you'll see that he has lightened and clipped his hair exactly as it is in these pics, and his face looks thinner. His events calendar indicates that he was in Southern California that very week. Also, obviously, this sleazy behaviour perfectly mirrors his previous actions at such events.

Whoever it is, he's slimy. :yuck:

I KNEW IT!!! HA HA HA!!! this person is arguing with me that it is Bono and I say it is NOT I KNEW IT!! We sure know our man Comet!!! :applaud:

As soon as I saw the picture I imiately said- That is not Bono!! LOL!!

This is gonna sound wierd, but the way I knew when I looked at those pictures was the ears :lol:

Actually, I suspect this is once again Pavel Sfera. If you check out the main page of his website, you'll see that he has lightened and clipped his hair exactly as it is in these pics, and his face looks thinner. His events calendar indicates that he was in Southern California that very week. Also, obviously, this sleazy behaviour perfectly mirrors his previous actions at such events.

Whoever it is, he's slimy. :yuck:

What an ass-hat! :rant:

^LOL :lol:
but I agree...plus I find it creepy when guys try to impersonate Bono...that's just WEIRD! Be yourself!!! the only exception-Halloween Costumes :lol: but not every day of your life!! everyone who I've seen that impersonates Bono fails. Bono is Bono and he's the only hot Bono there will ever be. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom