Miscellaneous Picture Mix 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
6b5453dc.jpg

:hyper: :love: :faint:

I'm now dead. Thankyou.

Workers stand on the stage, with a projection of U2 singer Bono, seen above them, as preparation work continues at the Medal Plaza in Turin, Italy,Friday Feb. 3, 2006.The stage will be used for the presentation of Winter Olympic medals and music concerts will also be held on the stage during the Turin 2006 Winter Olympics. The winter olympics open in Turin on Friday Feb. 10

capt.oly10502031542.italy_winter_olympics_oly105.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
Workers stand on the stage, with a projection of U2 singer Bono, seen above them, as preparation work continues at the Medal Plaza in Turin, Italy,Friday Feb. 3, 2006.The stage will be used for the presentation of Winter Olympic medals and music concerts will also be held on the stage during the Turin 2006 Winter Olympics. The winter olympics open in Turin on Friday Feb. 10

WOW! That is all inspiring!:eek:

MrsSpringsteen said:

Bonolympics :drool:

zooperson said:
but why is bono projected above them?

My guess is that they're just testing out the video equipment using the Boston DVD. I don't know why they'd be showing it otherwise. *shrug*

Bono's Doll said:
Bonolympics :drool:

:hyper: I'm ready!! I've been training for the Bono-athalon. It's an endurance race to that tests a Pleban's stamina (for chasing him down), reasoning abilities(for trapping the poor soul) and strength (for holding him down while engaging in a tickle war). :drool:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BluRmGrl said:

:hyper: I'm ready!! I've been training for the Bono-athalon. It's an endurance race to that tests a Pleban's stamina (for chasing him down), reasoning abilities(for trapping the poor soul) and strength (for holding him down while engaging in a tickle war). :drool:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

say your date place and time, and IM IN!!!!! :hyper:
I'm pretty strong, so I can hold him while you tickle him

hmmm but I think he can run pretty fast :wink:
bonogreenjogging5vk.jpg

bonogreenjogging23xb.jpg

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

say your date place and time, and IM IN!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
I'm pretty strong, so I can hold him while you tickle him :wink:

:hmm: Two person teams.... an angle that I hadn't considered. That might be a possibility - although the fighting over who gets to nurse him back to health after we've exhausted him might get nasty! :madwife: :giggle:

BluRmGrl said:

:hmm: Two person teams.... an angle that I hadn't considered. That might be a possibility - although the fighting over who gets to nurse him back to health after we've exhausted him might get nasty! :madwife: :giggle:

oh no... I know a move with only my right hand that will make you faint in just two minutes:wink:
more jogging Bono goodness :drool:
bonogreenjogging34fo.jpg

bonogreenjogging48zm.jpg

bonojohnrunning4mg.jpg

he REALLY has pale legs... get some sun Bono! :wink:

hey!! holding him down and tickling him?? how can that happen without ME there?? u two can hold him down, one can hold his arms and the other can hold hsi legs while I get to tickle him.... hmm.. *imagines bono giggling in delight*

:evil:

Babydoll said:
hey!! holding him down and tickling him?? how can that happen without ME there?? u two can hold him down, one can hold his arms and the other can hold hsi legs while I get to tickle him.... hmm.. *imagines bono giggling in delight*

:evil:

ok I want to hold his arms
*great excuse for hugging him tho :drool: and put me nose in taht neck....

Galeongirl said:
oh no... I know a move with only my right hand that will make you faint in just two minutes:wink:
more jogging Bono goodness :drool:
bonogreenjogging34fo.jpg

bonogreenjogging48zm.jpg

bonojohnrunning4mg.jpg

:drool: :drool: omg I wanna have more of these, PLEASE!!

@babydoll: tickle him? Great idea, I wanna see him laugh and gasping for breath :D

phistolemon said:

:drool: :drool: omg I wanna have more of these, PLEASE!!

@babydoll: tickle him? Great idea, I wanna see him laugh and gasping for breath :D
sadly I don't ahve more... and see him gasping for breath?? do you have the Slane Dvd??? the beginning of NYD is very very sexy!
bononydslanedvd1ng.jpg

:drool:

MrsSpringsteen said:

Wooooo! :D I'll be in Italy when they start, I'm going skiing that week, I can't wait ;)

Back
Top Bottom