Miscellaneous Picture Mix 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phistolemon said:
*shrugs* ? :eyebrow:
adam plays bass with his right hand....
there... that's better
adammirrored3ek.jpg

yeah you're right, but I didn't really care, to be honest :D
the pic looked cool

e35db58d.jpg

guess I made enough mistakes today..

Galeongirl said:
sadly I don't ahve more... and see him gasping for breath?? do you have the Slane Dvd??? the beginning of NYD is very very sexy!

yep , tickling him is.... different from what everyone else wants to do with him! :D

when can we nab him??

Babydoll said:
Galeongirl said:
sadly I don't ahve more... and see him gasping for breath?? do you have the Slane Dvd??? the beginning of NYD is very very sexy!

yep , tickling him is.... different from what everyone else wants to do with him! :D

when can we nab him??
ah well.. you know... everybody thinks about wanting to tho that other thing... but in the end.. it are mere thoughts... and it's not anything you could ever realise!

on the other hand... tickling him.... :evil: I wonder how he'd react if you met him and asks if he can stand tickling.... :hmm: same with if I'd ask him if I can scratch the scruff... wich I want to do... but I'll prolly chicken out if I *ever* am going to meet him...

hahaha, the next time someone meets him, pls be sure to ask if he is ticklish!! tell him plebans are curious.... :evil:

also, ask him "where" he is ticklish.

GarfieldTheCat said:

whos that??

whats he doing anyway? and when was that taken?

i see edge and adam behind the curtain thingy.

is he singing to the people behind the stage or something?

GarfieldTheCat said:

Elevation Tour :drool:

:grumpy: I've lost a pic that I thought I'd saved... and now I can't locate it to save it again.

I thought it was here, so maybe you ladies can help me locate it; the picture is a Photoshopped image of the band (Elevation era) standing on an airplane wing, with the sky in the background. Anyone know/have what I'm talking about? Thanks!!! :bow:

These might already be posted somewhere; if so, sorry! Edge at Sundance from Entertainment Weekly:

th_edgesundance1.jpg

Caption with the one below says, "U2's The Edge, Nicke Cave, and Rufus Wainwright piled into Park City to support the documentary 'Leonard Cohen I'm Your Man' but seem to be having trouble supporting themselves...."

Looks to me like Edge was just getting a message from the spaceship. :wink:

th_edgesundance.jpg

GarfieldTheCat said:

I guess it's during New York ...

Back
Top Bottom