Milan Setlist Party (bored At Work So Starting Early)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zwervers2 said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Haha, zwervers2...the U2Defender part II :wink:.........btw. this guy should go visit a Metallica Forum or something....I think his retoric would fit well in there....:wink:

Moon Turns Red said:
All this crap about setlists ... get a grip. They are the biggest and best band in the world. They can play what they like.

Setlist tonight ought to be what has been the norm throughout the tour as that will reflect Vertigo 2005. No bullshit about different songs, starts or endings .....

As for Vertigo X 2 ... does anyone out there not understand its a reference back to their early days when they often played their current song / singletwice start and finish .. most notably with Tick Tock.

As for the guy who mentions Promenade - check out the correct spelling before you go posting you moron.

I am a U2 fan of almost 25 years and I am happy with Vertigo 2005 so all you twats out there who jumped on board at ATYCLB, keep your posts and thoughts to yourself in your tiny little minds.

Where's my microphone stand?

you tell them Hugh,

No Wild Horses... Hope they play it tomorrow though.
along with Out Of Control... My last chance of seeing it.

Moon Turns Red said:
All this crap about setlists ... get a grip. They are the biggest and best band in the world. They can play what they like.

Setlist tonight ought to be what has been the norm throughout the tour as that will reflect Vertigo 2005. No bullshit about different songs, starts or endings .....

As for Vertigo X 2 ... does anyone out there not understand its a reference back to their early days when they often played their current song / singletwice start and finish .. most notably with Tick Tock.

As for the guy who mentions Promenade - check out the correct spelling before you go posting you moron.

I am a U2 fan of almost 25 years and I am happy with Vertigo 2005 so all you twats out there who jumped on board at ATYCLB, keep your posts and thoughts to yourself in your tiny little minds.

Where's my microphone stand?
\

Hey Ass Clown,

I'm a 25 year fan of them myself saw them for the first time on the War tour - why not just chill. I'm actually happy they're still touring - I got your Mic stand let me tell you were to stick it twatman

Setlist:

Arcade Fire Wake Up
Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co. > I Can See For Miles (Snippet)
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found
All I Want Is You (Fecking Rockin' Version)
City Of Blinding Lights

YBORCITYOBL said:
\

Hey Ass Clown,

I'm a 25 year fan of them myself saw them for the first time on the War tour - why not just chill. I'm actually happy they're still touring - I got your Mic stand let me tell you were to stick it twatman

calm down now... :eyebrow:

Hello all, I'm awake for the party! I see it's a pretty standard set though ...

Axver said:
Hello all, I'm awake for the party! I see it's a pretty standard set though ...

Hey Avxer...sleep well?:wink:

Why do i need to ask..of course you did..in that bed of yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom