Miami II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
corianderstem said:
I'm cooking-challenged. If I just want a simple meal, and want to cook some noodles and throw some cheese and shake some spices on there ... do I toss the noodles with oil after they're done cooking, or do I put the oil in with the water to boil?

LMAO! Your sig was my MSN name for awhile. Gooood times!

corianderstem said:
I'm cooking-challenged. If I just want a simple meal, and want to cook some noodles and throw some cheese and shake some spices on there ... do I toss the noodles with oil after they're done cooking, or do I put the oil in with the water to boil?
I reccommend oil after noodles have been drained, add noodles back to pot, than add cheese and spices. parsley and black pepper are nice

KhanadaRhodes said:

hehe!!

hmmm, i'm just playing mp3s off itunes.

Really must download iTunes...have it on the work computer but not at home, think I will need to put it on at home though because of the new Quicktime.

wenda said:

LMAO! Your sig was my MSN name for awhile. Gooood times!

I was waiting for someone to mention my sig after all the Buffy talk! :lol:

I loved Buffybot.

"Angel is lame. His hair goes straight up, and he's bloody stupid."

Lila64 said:

at this point, we'd be happy for texting... you can email me here if you want to exchange numbers, unless you'd prefer texting another Interferencer

email: madeleinesmom@yahoo.com

Does anyone know if the flickr pictures of the meet & greet included any of the atu2 members? I heard they were in GA too, just trying to see if I recognize anyone in the photos... :hmm:

check your mail :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

just random U2 stuff. although if lemonmacphisto ends up being our sound source for the show tonight, i'll switch over to that.

I'd be the source for Wednesday night, not tonight, sorry

corianderstem said:
I'll go with the one who didn't say they were cooking-challenged like me. :wink:

Thanks!

Alright,

So, here is what you want to do, put them in boiling water till they are as soft as you desire.

Pull them out, drain them

Then I prefer butter, but you can also use a virgin oil, etc...

Plus then some seasonings of your choice and cheese

My seasoning recomendations would be an assortment of garlic, parsley, garlic salt, dill if you like it (I don't)

Not an expert, but this would give you a decent start.

Good luck

I would recommend butter, parmesian cheese, and garlic myself.

Lila64 said:

tag, you're it!

Nothing on u2tours yet...

I chiggedy checked myself before I wriggeded wrecked myself

2462572_i_1_k_.jpg

Straight from da 'Bu, Malibu!

corianderstem said:

I was waiting for someone to mention my sig after all the Buffy talk! :lol:

I loved Buffybot.

"Angel is lame. His hair goes straight up, and he's bloody stupid."

Best quote ever, lol.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I chiggedy checked myself before I wriggeded wrecked myself

2462572_i_1_k_.jpg

Straight from da 'Bu, Malibu!

Isn't the guy on the far left the guy from Harold and Kumar go to White Castle?

I'm back my posting chums. Just got done watching the preview of the DVD that I will be running to stores to buy 50 copies of. And let me tell you, I LIXED IT ALOT!

Tonight's DVD Setlist:
1. COBL
2. Vertigo
3. Beautiful Day
4. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
5. Where The Streets Have No Name

Points Of Interest:
-Larry doesn't seem very interested during every shot of him, but then again, that's just Larry.
-There's one shot during Streets when the lights finally come on, O M G :eek: It gave me goosebumps!
-Bono/Adam love during Streets for all you ladies out there. :wink:

Go get the DVD now if you don't already have it, or make sure to tomorrow when you can!!! :hyper:

DignityPassesBy said:
has the show started tonight ... and more importantly do we have someone there tonight???

Show started half an hour ago. No source.

U2 tours: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom