Mexico City II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I could make out is that the DJ was talking about the U2.com story about the boys buying Pizza for all the fans outside the soundcheck.

ntalwar said:
Some article said the Secret Machines were booed last night. I guess they wanted their U2.
:down:

No one was forcing them to listen. I don't know why people feel the need to boo an opening act. :tsk:

catlhere said:
:down:

No one was forcing them to listen. I don't know why people feel the need to boo an opening act. :tsk:

If your opening act is Kings Of Leon or Kanye West, you are wholly justified in booing. In fact, it is your moral obligation.

Why has U2 had totally crap openers while Split Enz gets Evermore? Mercury Rev were great for the Finn Brothers too.

:down: Whoever picks U2's openers :down:

Axver said:

If your opening act is Kings Of Leon or Kanye West, you are wholly justified in booing. In fact, it is your moral obligation.

Why has U2 had totally crap openers while Split Enz gets Evermore? Mercury Rev were great for the Finn Brothers too.

I boo your face! :madspit:

pattip2000 said:

ummm..... I think U2 does

No, I think a lot of it is to do with their record company - choosing bands on the same label with new albums out that they want to promote to more people.

Axver said:

Now, I didnt see Kings of Leon (I was in line buying a shirt). But I didnt think Kanye West was that bad. It may be a little odd... Hip Hop/Rap at U2, but I thought it was good. Why dont you like him?

Gen. Chat said:
Booing opening acts is lame. I'm sure U2 got booed plenty early on.
I still boo them :wink:

"Omg who does this cowboy/biker guy think he is?" "that drummer needs to smile more" "HISSSSSSS! BOOOO!"

Zooropa1310 said:

Now, I didnt see Kings of Leon (I was in line buying a shirt). But I didnt think Kanye West was that bad. It may be a little odd... Hip Hop/Rap at U2, but I thought it was good. Why dont you like him?

Because hiphop/rap is total shite.

Why can't U2 have decent musicians as their opening acts? Oh wait, they'll show up Bono's guitar playing. :|

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: God, I love Gold Digger. It always makes me laugh.

norrisvskanye2ux.jpg

Ew, they've been playing great songs and now they have to make me stomache Trying to Throw. :barf:

You almost had me hooked Reforma. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom