MERGED --> U2 on MTVjammed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
David Gorman, YOU ROCK!!!!
:bow: :bow: :bow:

This Canadian girl with no access to MTV thanks you VERY MUCH!!!

other torrent link???
The first link is dead:Error message. "File not for use with this tracker'
Help me????!! please!

Last edited:
I would love to help torrent, I have the pc to do it but I am new to it. I downloaded bit tornado. i open the link for the video and I get an error message " problem connecting to tracker <urlopen error(10061 connection refused).

Any advice?

Vertigo mpeg is also posted in alt.binaries.mpeg.video.music, for the ones who're interested :) Search for 'MTV jammed'

heinz said:
I would love to help torrent, I have the pc to do it but I am new to it. I downloaded bit tornado. i open the link for the video and I get an error message " problem connecting to tracker <urlopen error(10061 connection refused).

Any advice?

Wait for Gorman to fix it. :up:

How do you download the torrents again, I clicked on Gorman's link and right clicked to save target as, but all I get is a text file 1K or 14K, do I need additional software or am I doing something wrong?

Yes you need another program. Do you have a torrent program eg Bit Tornado, etc? You need to open the torrent program and then select the little file you have downloaded from Gorman.

But the torrent thingie is broken at the moment so it wont work just yet.

I hope this is helping. Im not very good at this stuff. :huh:

TCUFrog said:
ok, i have to know- was there a mystery guitar player behind the scenes or a backing track when they were playing ABOY, or is edge just that good? i know he has a new "thing" he does now with the slide and all, but was all that really him? is there a good reason why bono isn't playing guitar on that one? he can play, right...?

they were playing to a cd with some backing tracks, noticeably, backing vocals and guitar.

CD and backing vocals?

Not a chance... Was there. Have and unedited DVD shot from the crowd.

:eyebrow:

That was Dallas, Edge's technician who kept coming out between songs to hand him the appropriate guitar.

mm....I don't know about that; it was probably Dallas tuning a guitar or something.

besides, Larry has earphones in his ears to play along to the click track of the song, so chances are it's a cd or hard disk recorder playing back the album version of the guitar part.

it's easier than taking a chance with a live guitar player (Dallas) making a mistake.

why any of the ones that have downloaded it, upload the video to yousend it?

it will be easier...

as was mentioned ...folks..

The whole concert video and all is on U2exit.com. If you are still trying to mess with the torrent...just hop on over to u2exit.com!

Back
Top Bottom