MERGED --> Too hot for watermarks! + Can anybody remove the writing on this pic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kellyahern, I'm sorry I didn't credit you for finding that pic. Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have another Bono poster! Thanks for the info on the new site, I'll try to go there and find enough Bono pics to keep Bammo busy her entire vacation and keep Sicy from her boring job!;)

Last edited:
I went to that site and did a search for Bono and U2 but all I could find was some 1999 pics :huh: If you can find any more JT would you please post them? Thanks!

Did you search for "Bono U2"? When I did that I just got the two Bono and Mick Jagger pics from 1999.

If you search for only "Bono" you get 291 results. I didn't look to see how many jt there were, but there's Bono pics up until the special olympics. I hope this helps.
:)

Last edited:
I just looked and these were the only other jt pics that I saw:(

337%3C9%3A7523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C484%3A59%3Aot1lsi

337%3C9%3A7523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E692%3E7%3A%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B76658%3B3nu0mrj

337%3C9%3A7523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E692%3E7%3A%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B7666%3A6%3Cnu0mrj

kellyahern said:
Did you search for "Bono U2"? When I did that I just got the two Bono and Mick Jagger pics from 1999.

If you search for only "Bono" you get 291 results. I didn't look to see how many jt there were, but there's Bono pics up until the special olympics. I hope this helps.
:)

Thanks, yep that's what I did wrong. I'll try again when the computer is faster. I've seen that middle one before with no watermarks but the other 2 are new to me!

Speaking of watermarks, could someone please take these off? These are brand new:

noshadesing1.jpg

noshades2.jpg

I know I have that one but I can't find it :banghead: I was hoping I'd be able to and save the girls some work:grumpy:

I found some, I'm gonna attach since all the watermark people are premium. We'll all see them later pretty;)

Attachments

• cp1.jpg
    cp1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 59
I can't resist the eyes in these next ones

Attachments

• c9.jpg
    c9.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 61
I know they are alike but the EYES!! :love: :drool: I hope someone can at least do a few of these! Good eye pics without shades, especially recent, are so hard to find!

Attachments

• cp8.jpg
    cp8.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 119
One more, I wonder what this one will look like without the watermark all over his face.

Attachments

• ceye.jpg
    ceye.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 53
Thanks Queen Bee! :up:

Where's bammo, she just loves those face jobs;)

Bonofied, I'm sorry, I don't like attaching things because I know not everyone can see, but I was having trouble with my pic account last night. They really don't look good with big bullseyes over their faces so I knew since all the watermark removers were premium they could get them, and post them when they fix them. I'll upload the one QB did as soon as I can, and I hope to see more finished pics later! :hyper:

If they don't get fixed I'll post them as is later too. But I hope they get fixed *begs shamelessly*

U2Kitten said:

Bonofied, I'm sorry, I don't like attaching things because I know not everyone can see, but I was having trouble with my pic account last night. They really don't look good with big bullseyes over their faces so I knew since all the watermark removers were premium they could get them, and post them when they fix them. I'll upload the one QB did as soon as I can, and I hope to see more finished pics later! :hyper:

If they don't get fixed I'll post them as is later too. But I hope they get fixed *begs shamelessly*

That's ok! I was just pouting heheh ;) Cause I'm sooo curious of what you found hehehe. Yeah, I mean I can understand watermarks and their purpose. But the least they could do is not put it over their faces! :p Ok, great! I'd love to see it. Hopefully someone can help out. :D :hyper: You've got me curious now heheh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom