MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you read my journal, it would answer all your questions.

Including ones asking if NSW is a pimp.

Lila64 said:

That's okay. Then I will have someone to talk to. For all you know, you might want to leave way before May :reject:

:heart: Kashmir :heart:

I suppose I could earn my keep by running errands for you. Then after two weeks and a series of mishaps and a comedy of errors, I'd finally get them done. :up:

:lol:

unico said:

apparently you did in 07-16-2007! ooooh snap! busted!

Oh, I think Elfa was just asking so that we could explain it to those who do not know about journals and how to read them. You know. So this thread has a reason to exist, and all, Mia. You know!?!?!

The Interference IRS puts forth that this is in fact a spin off thread of LemonMelon's "Critical Analysis' Here" thread currently residing in It's Official. The IIRS recommends the closing of this thread. The IIRS also orders a fine of 50,000 Interference Points to be paid by the curator and staff of that IO thread. The 50,000 IPs will be deducted immediately.

Last edited:
No spoken words said:

Oh, I think Elfa was just asking so that we could explain it to those who do not know about journals and how to read them. You know. So this thread has a reason to exist, and all, Mia. You know!?!?!

I was just saying that perhaps he should be the one to tell us then. You know!?!?! Yeah, YOU know WHAT I'm talking ABOUT!

UberBeaver said:
The Interference IRS puts forth that this is in fact a spin off thread of LemonMelon's "Critical Analysis' Here" thread currently residing in It's Official. The IIRS recommends the closing of this thread. The IIRS also orders a fine of 50,000 Interference Points to be paid by the curator and staff of that IO thread. The 50,000 IPs will be deducted immediately.

oh look everyone... It's THE MAN... :tsk:

UberBeaver said:

You're a moron. Stop being a moron.

And give me that cardboard badge! :mad:

Oh look its the UYMFA gang again.

Cant you keep your chatting in the appropriate places :|

No spoken words said:

Can you ask the sun not to rise in the East?

Point taken.

There cannot be an Interference IRS without clearance from the mods. Beav enjoys chaos. :tsk:

Sicy said:
Oh look its the UYMFA gang again.

Cant you keep your chatting in the appropriate places :|

It was fun while it lasted.

Sicy, you calling some of us the "UYMFA" gang is too priceless.

If you lock this up, please lock it up with love?

Back
Top Bottom