MERGED-->I give you Vertigo + VERTIGO is here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the offers.

I intended to ask for an email if it comes to that, but right now I can't do anything.

off to an unbearable 4 hour meeting.

Have fun y'all.

babyman said:
who else noticed adam's using a compressor on the bass?

Adam has used compression on his bass since probably October or War. Maybe not quite as noticably, but bass is pretty muched always compressed in rock music.

YEAH

And It's from Croatian radio station!!!!!

I have to say that today I'm realy proud :))

go U2, all they have to do now is to come to play in my hometown - Zagreb...

babyman said:
MAN, EDGE SINGS IN SPANISH, MAYBE THE WHOLE SPANISH GUYS STORY WAS ORCHESTRATED BY U2 THEMSELVES???!!! AND THE VIDEO WAS SHOOTED IN SPAIN!!

Yea, I agree there are too many coincidences with this one.

Man! I *knew* this would happen while I was at work and unable to download. I bet all of the links'll be dead by the time I get home...

I can't wait for them to play this live over the next couple months on all those tv shows (i.e. as they did last time with FanClub, SNL, etc., for BD and Elevation). What a great song to see the band in action...

....That is the best song I have heard in MONTHS!!

U2 are back, and I can tell this album is going to be their best yet.

That song is bloody FANTASTIC!!

NONE of these links work for me, all I get is a white screen :sad:

edit: thanks to U2LA's brilliant instructions for a non-music downloader like me, I am now getting hooked up! :hyper: Thank you! :wave: Forgive my ignorance but how do I play it once it's downloaded? :help: :crack:

Last edited:
Two Big Thumbs up !!! Great Musicianship from Adam, Larry, and Edge. I hope the rest of the album is as "balls out" as Vertigo is. It reminds of "Elevation" on crack.

im having a hard time emailing it to people, one of the buggy quirks of Gmail I guess...I will try to email it from a Yahoo acct or something. Also, try this, I am uploading it as a .m3p file, perhaps you can download it as that and then when its on your hard drive, change the file name to a .mp3 file from m3p

Follow me? Go to http://www.currentlyplaying.com/u2004.html and give it a try.

I know that I'm boring, but it's so fuyquing great to hear croatian language befor first ever airplay of Vertigo in the world

So i've edited the announcer out of the first part of the song. Cleaned it a bit too. Why is it everyone has to be a Spaniard and talk OVER the new music.

U2Kitten said:

Thanks anyway :hug:

How do I hear it once it's downloaded? :confused:

:reject:

:eek:

(34 year old music downloading virgin here)

just doubleclick on it...it should be opened automatically with windows media player (if this doesn't happen right click on it and select "open with..." and select Windows media player..pump the volume, sit back and enjoy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom