MERGED-->I give you Vertigo + VERTIGO is here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Kitten said:

How do I hear it once it's downloaded? :confused:

(34 year old music downloading virgin here)

Heh, no problem! Once it's finished, simply go to the folder where you downloaded the file to. You should see a file there called "vertigo". Click it twice, and it should automatically open in your default multimedia program. If you need any more help, just ask!

Dima said:

just doubleclick on it...it should be opened automatically with windows media player (if this doesn't happen right click on it and select "open with..." and select Windows media player..pump the volume, sit back and enjoy!)

:sad:

Everyone types faster than me.

Cool! We're listening to it at work now. Everyone likes it. They aren't as obsessive about U2 as I and they're opinion is basically "It's more hardcore than before....it's a different direction....sounds cool."

:up:

Here's another link if anyone still needs it:

http://www.calvin.edu/~lar3/NewU2/

artdirector said:
So i've edited the announcer out of the first part of the song. Cleaned it a bit too. Why is it everyone has to be a Spaniard and talk OVER the new music.

here I go again!!! :wink:

It's not SPANIARD, it's a croat and he's speaking CROATIAN!!! :wave:

It's custom on our radio station to talk over the begginig or the end of the song, especially if it's something big like the new U2 song :wink:

artdirector said:
I know its Croation but LIKE THE SPANIARDS hes talking over the music.

chill brother!~:wink:

Hey, don't worry, I'm cool, I'm just so excited that I have to write stupid pointles messages :wink:

we have our new U2 and all's good:yes:

HOLY SHIT! i've been waiting a LONG time for this, and it sure doesn't disappoint. Im optimistic that the rest of the album will be better though, as that would make this the best album ever! muahhahah, it's such a wonderful song though, really. Great choice as first single.

hey Gibby, did you figure out how to play the whole song yet? :wink:

great, just great!
-Mac jr.

P.S., now we all know there are gonna be some poeple who hate the new sound, new album, new single etc. and i just think if they dont like it they dont have to listen to it, but none of their opinions are gonna change ours. so, enjoy.

Even though I'm at work, I dl'ed it anyway (hope they don't care).

The middle part -the ink and gold and boys in the band section- is giving me goosebumps. I only have a few more minutes to listen...:( :sad:

damn crappy work computer speakers . can't wait to hear it on the radio/cd quality.

the last month has been a learning experience for most of as well. we were able to brush up on our spanish and now learning croatian. thank you, U2

On tv interview on irish tv Bono Says the following about new ablum
The title is a reference to his father- he said it should of been called how to dismantle atomic bob

it is the most personal work to date

it mellows towards the end

starting touring in Miami next march

Wants to play in new Croke Park stadium for Dublin gig

Last edited:
this is awesome, KROQ is playing it again.
i am downloading it and listening to it play on the radio at the same time.

jesus christ.

david said:
this is awesome, KROQ is playing it again.
i am downloading it and listening to it play on the radio at the same time.

jesus christ.

Does that mean that we're gonna have CD quality Vertigo soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom