MERGED-->I give you Vertigo + VERTIGO is here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Isn’t it just delicioussssssssss! Rockin’ catchy first single. The concert opener? The rest to follow – Boy meets Achtung Baby? I hope so! (Love the Spanish intro).

P.S. I hope the album version of Vertigo has an Edge guitar solo in it.

i haven't logged onto the forum in ages and ages, but holymotherofbono vertigo rocks my world. i'm sooooooooo happy vertigo is what it is, cuz i was so scared of getting another atyclb.

hoorraay for u2!!! i'm going mental all over again.

*repeat*

AussieU2fanman said:
Who said U2 couldn't evolve? This album is going to fucking rock. This song fucking rocks. Everyone is going to love hearing this song!! It's such a rocker!!! It's going to ruin the mainstream! I especially love the part where bono does the rap-type lyrics and edge comes in with the 'whoas' I FUKIN LOVE IT!! :hyper:
WE COULDN'T BE MORE PROUD TO BE U2 FANS!!!!

I love it when U2 fuck with the mainstream. Oh, this is the best time ever to be U2 fans. WE HAVE THE BEST TASTE OF ANYONE IN THE WORLD!

Ahhhh, this is the best song I have heard in SO LONG!

Does anyone else share the thought that this is definitely a full evolution of "Elevation"?

As much as I loved Elevation, this is much fuller and more complete with deeper lyrics, more variety in sound, and just overall I guess a better rock song?

Vertigo must be heaven

FishNeedsABicycle said:
JESUS BACON PAINT MY FENCE BOOLA BOOLA BOOLA VERTIGO FREAKIN ROCKS MY COTTON SOCKS OFF!

*THUD*

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

if that isn't quote worthy I don't know WHAT is....thats how I felt, but u put it so much better than my "fuck that rocks" thing

Hello hellooo:wave: to everyone, this song is just brilliant, I´m so proud to be Croatian right now!!! :wink:

I'm really REALLY enjoying this song. It's short and to the point and it ROCKS, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Can you imagine this opening a show? Because I can!!! :drool: :drool:

ROCK IS BACK BABY!
I have a question.
At the beginning with the counting, it goes uno, dos, tres, catorce? It sounds like catorce, I swear. Isn't that Spanish for 14? I thought cuatro was 4. (Sorry if I didn't spell them right).
I think I'm just going crazy from the excitement. But does anyone else hear it???

I was working late tonight, just got home, ran home to find vertigo on the net.

IT IS THE BEST SONG EVER

IM GONNA EXPLODE!

MY HEART IS RACING!

THIS SONG IS SO GOOD, SO LOUD, IM ALL OVER THE PLACE!
(the neighbors are gonna call the cops soon)

THERE ARE NO WORDS

BEST SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM GONNA HAVE A HEARTATTACK AT THE FRAGILE AGE OF 19,
I HAVE THE SONG ON REPEAT

OK, i gotta go and dance with my bf now

I love ya all!!!!
Thanks for posting the song

-Eva-

p.s U2 rocks!!!!!

macphistofreak said:
ROCK IS BACK BABY!
I have a question.
At the beginning with the counting, it goes uno, dos, tres, catorce? It sounds like catorce, I swear. Isn't that Spanish for 14? I thought cuatro was 4. (Sorry if I didn't spell them right).
I think I'm just going crazy from the excitement. But does anyone else hear it???

Great posts everybody...I'm pumped!! :hyper:

Yes, I am hearing that same thing: 1,2,3...14? Leave it to Bono!!!! :LOL:

Oh well, the song rocks. I really like the spanish input....especially the "Holas" and either "Que Pasa" or "Como Estas" :)scratch:) in the backing vocals as a response to the "Hellos"!

FullonEdge2 said:
Does anyone else share the thought that this is definitely a full evolution of "Elevation"?

As much as I loved Elevation, this is much fuller and more complete with deeper lyrics, more variety in sound, and just overall I guess a better rock song?

Vertigo must be heaven

I remember a few years ago when Adam said they had a lot of left-overs from ATYCLB, that with the Elevation guitar sound, they would do something else with that sound..and thats what i hear with Vertigo, although its a lot livelier and superior in every aspect.:yes:

Fuck! Imagine my surprise when I found out that the song was leaked from a Croatian radio station. I live in Zagreb, Croatia! I'm so proud!!!
The song? Love it! It's so amusing and funny and rock and roll, baby! We need more! Adam's best performance ever!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I LIVE IN ZAGREB,CROATIA AS WELL!

SORRY FOR MY CAPS LOCK,BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, what a rockin' song! I miss the imagery of their ballad rockers, but it's cool. Sadly, it feels like a generic rock song, but since U2's never been so stripped down, it's refreshing to hear their particular twist on the style. Sure, "Boy" was primative, but I've never heard them feel so carefree and uninhibited.

Cool track...I hope the rest of the album is similar.

Wow, it's great, I don't have words.

I don't know how I sat for four hours talking about antitrust knowing this was waiting for me.

Thanks to all of you who made the song available for DL.

Bring on the album & tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom