MERGED-->All Ticketmaster discussion, questions, and comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i hope someone can help me!

When i tried for presale tickets, the screen kept saying the server was busy. Should i keep refreshing that page, or do i go a page back, and click again on the FIND TICKETS NOW link?? very confused. i didn't get tickets. Any help would be very very very appreciated.

i hope someone can help me!

When i tried for presale tickets, the screen kept saying the server was busy. Should i keep refreshing that page, or do i go a page back, and click again on the FIND TICKETS NOW link?? very confused. i didn't get tickets. Any help would be very very very appreciated.

I am anticipating that over 1 million people will be trying for the San Diego tickets at 10 am, but then I could be wrong, it might be 10 million.

This is what happens when there is no other good music, they all want to see U2.

More Dates Too Be Added!

just spoke to ticketmaster eventually! and they confirmed that all U2 have been completly sold out but also said that some more dates will be announced this afternoon! and also told me to listen to radio 1 for updates!

Can Someone Give Me A Ticketmaster Phone Number!

I can't find one, I want to contact Ticketmaster and make a general enquiry about them.

Thanks.

ticketmaster uk is 0870 4000 700.

quite sad i know this off by heart now but thats cos ive rang it so many times oveer the past 36 hours!

will they go on sale tonight?

hopewfully the TM website will recover - anyone know how much the ebst seats cost in the house?

incidetally - what kinds of seats would give the best view at Twickenham? the ones right at the front or would it be betteing some that a bit further back and higher up for a better view?

Wat a joke

Yet again, I am faced with having to fork out over the odds prices to see U2. I lost count of the number of times I put in my card Information on ticketbastard only to be "timed out" which is a load of cack! no way it took me 5 mins to put in the information. When are the organisers of these events going to realise that websites can not handle the demand on ocassions like this?

I know what you mean. Do remember though, I dont think any site could have handled the rush to buy tickets today, ive tried sinse 9.00 and had no joy. It was simply luck of the draw. Just had a look and it would seem ticket master has sold out! Ive paid 195 quid each for my tickets!!!!!!!! :mad:

Ok, once and for all can someone give me a definitive answer on this:

The posted ticketmaster limits of 8 tickets (2 GA's plus 6 reserved, or 8 Reserved) - Are these 8 tickets PER SHOW....or 8 Tickets total for the Tour per credit card/billing address?

I've already bought a total of 8 tickets - 2 via u2.com presale to MSG and then today 2 San Diego, 2 Chicago and 2 Philly.....Am I done, or can i still keep buying tickets? I dont want any of my prior purchases cancelled.

Please let me know what the real definitive answer is for this.

And also, i may be looking to sell the 2 MSG tix i bought in the u2.com presale so if anyone is interested let me know. Unfortunately they are sec 345 tickets (yeah great seat selection for us u2.com members...NOT) and they were 99.50 each plus ticketmaster bs charges.

J

thanks love slave...did you get this word from ticketmaster yourself? I'm just really nervous about buying more tix and having the previous ones cancelled...i'm so psyched to follow u2 around this spring!!

so we have to sit here on the computer all day for when they "add the new dates?"

Ticket Limits

Ok...are we only allowed 2 GA tickets per SHOW, or for all shows?

I'm sure this has already been covered but I couldn't find it. Thx!

I'm pretty sure it's 2 per show, even though it really should be 2 period.

i've seen too much conflicting reports on this...whats the definitive answer...i think its 2 per tour and 8 total tickets per tour also :(

jonathan26 said:
i've seen too much conflicting reports on this...whats the definitive answer...i think its 2 per tour and 8 total tickets per tour also :(

that's still a shitload of tickets and a shitload of money being spent. i really don't understand why people are whining about that. if you actually can get ahold of all those tickets from ticketmaster, that's plenty. are you all planning on bringing your whole extended family along??

Last edited:
TM sent me this yesterday, It doesn't say per how or venue.

But it does seem that is doesn't matter what you bought in the presale!!

Dear Julie,

Thank you for your email. As a Paid-up U2.Com Member you will be able to purchase up to two (2) tickets for any one (1) indoor show (North America) or up to four (4) tickets for any one (1) outdoor show (Europe). However, when the event goes on sale you can again purchase 6 reserved +2 floors or 8 reserved total seats.

If you have any further questions, please reply, and include all previous correspondence.

With all the confusion: Are we aloud to purchase for multiple shows?

ARe we aloud to urchase whatever we want as long as it is in diff. cities?

I have 2 boston GAs (my gf bought the 3rd, lol)

I want to go to NYC, tickets go on sale on monday, can I buy 2 GA's for there as well?

Both these purchases will be on same credit card and have same billinig address???

help? thanx!

Re: With all the confusion: Are we aloud to purchase for multiple shows?

innocent_eyes said:
ARe we aloud to urchase whatever we want as long as it is in diff. cities?

I have 2 boston GAs (my gf bought the 3rd, lol)

I want to go to NYC, tickets go on sale on monday, can I buy 2 GA's for there as well?

Both these purchases will be on same credit card and have same billinig address???

help? thanx!

Yes, you can do that. The only thing that can only be used for one show is the U2.com access code.

Thank you STING 2!!!!

Much appreciate the polite and helpful item! Thanx and good luck with your attempt to get to these shows!!

Best of luck!

Arthur!

I would try to use a different credit card that has a different billing address to be on the safe side. You don't want all your ticket orders being cancelled.

Ok, i think we still dont have a definitive answer....many people believe you can only buy a total of 8 tickets for the WHOLE TOUR...and only 2 of those 8 can be GA. Other's are saying that is 2 GA or 8 Total tix per show.

Please please whats the real answer? The risk of buying additional tickets for additional shows that will take you over 8 total tickets for the tour per 1 credit card/billing address is having your earlier orders cancelled...

Anyone have the definitive TM answer..and not just what you think?

jonathan26 said:
Anyone have the definitive TM answer..and not just what you think?

I know multiple people in different states who have called TM, been told the ticket limit applies to single shows and you can buy as many shows as you want, then made the phone operator check that detail with their supervisor.

So if you have 2 GAs to one show and 2 more to another (like I do), I am pretty sure you're safe.

Duplicate charges for GA ticket purchase pending from Ticketmaster?

When I tried for Philly I yesterday, I got through right away for two GA's, but the order processing ended up with an error message.

When I tried for Philly II, I again got through and got two GA's. Shortly afterwards, I could see the pending charge on my debit card account.

Today, there are now two pending charges on my debit card account, BUT, my TM account Order History only shows the one set of GA tix I had success with for Philly II.

I saw someone else post that even if you got an order processing error, your purchase might have gone through. Is this possible?

I'm wondering now what is going on, and guessing that one of the two pending charges will simply go away. Of course, if I really do have another set of GA's, I won't be upset.

Anyone know what this means.

Back
Top Bottom