MERGED--> Album Promo Art + HTDAAB Promo Poster !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do graphic design and I agree with the posts before stating basic Photoshop. It's not say they do not have some nice qualities to it. But what little qualities there are seemed to be copied from the U2 go home. Most designers/artists know to stay away from using just one step filter process. It sets you apart as an armature. Apart from the photo being a filter step, the red arrow I was able to recreate almost exactly in 7 simple steps.

New Promo

Hey guys, just caught this over at @u2.com

....whatcha think?

...kinda cool, me thinks...

ok, crap....dont know how to upload an image...but check for yourself....main story..

...ok, i should include more info...

...its apparently a new piece of Promo Art for the Album.....its a modified version of the Blender cover pic.....with funky graphics and stuff....

"Spanish fan site U2 Magazine has received what appears to be a real Universal Records promo image for How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, and the image very likely hints at what the album artwork will or could look like. U2 Magazine tells us the image's authenticity is "not confirmed yet, but the person who send it to us is very sure that this image is not a fake." (Thanks JAR!) "

Back
Top Bottom