MERGED--> Album Promo Art + HTDAAB Promo Poster !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Herco

War Child
Sneak Peak at album art?

Check out @u2.com

They post a new U2 pic, it seems that the U2-Go Home design is real. It looks realistic.

And I like it....

Album Promo art

Have you seen it? I can't post it but it's at @U2.

Awefully similar to the Vertigo promo art isn't it?

Red and black seems to be the theme. What does this all add up to?

Don't like it, the pic has been published before (wouldn't they have new pics for the promos?), the style of the lyrics looks to similar to U2Go Home design.

I doubt this is real.

Yes, I just got a glimpse of it.

I have mixed emotions about it. To me, it seems a little cheezy.
I'm fairly sure that this is promo art only and has nothing to do with the Album's cover. Then again , who knows?

they're using the same picture that will be featured on Blender. Indicates that this could be fake.

^ iagree this is not real, the blender mag image repeat gives it away.

im predicting the album colours will be greyblue, beige and babyblue. Theyve used to many warm colours lately - slane boston, go home etc, u2 7.

black and blue and grey and beige something like that

We'll see it friday, if U2.com is also in that same style, the album also will be... I share the idea that's not original. U2- Go Home was Elevation Tour and HTDAAB must be something totally different.

But it sure looks professionally made... Maybe purposely to confuse us?

wow, that's really ugly. I kinda liked the virtigo promo art, but htis is just, ick. I too doubt that this is an accurate reflection on the acctual album cover....and that's a good thing in this case

HTDAAB Promo Poster !

Look at this !!!!

universalpromoU2.jpg

I don't know guys. As much as I don't like it either, it does seem to portray the simplicity or stripped down effect that might characterize this album. If it's real, maybe it will grow on us:shrug:

I hope this isn't it! Putting this side by side all the other U2 Cd covers...just doesn't fit. Looks like a Target ad!

riteshbhatt1 said:
I hope this isn't it! Putting this side by side all the other U2 Cd covers...just doesn't fit. Looks like a Target ad!

Let's not jump the gun here. This is defineatly NOT the album cover. This could be the promotional artwork for the album. But NOT the cover.

how could anyone have seen the promo cd cover anyway? aren't they hand delvering them to the stations on friday? and i also thought that in most places the transfer will be done electronically...

No way! It's the same picture that has been floating around a couple of days. What are the odds that they would use the very same picture? Oh, no ... someone have used this picture, and been having some fun. Of course they wouldn't "release" the picture that they are using on a promo. It will be a new picture!

this is definitely nothing official. usually magazines take their own pictures for covers. there's no way that's a corbijn shot...

I really, really, really am not liking the new promo art that is coming out through various channels.

What are they thinking? I know they are trying to hide the fact that they are 44 to appeal to younger fans, but come on! This bare bones crap design is lame!

Yes they have wrinkles. Yes Bono is losing his hair! Shave your head! Get Anton Corbijn and let's start rocking!!! Go with the Achtung Baby 40,000 photos per album cover!

I'm an art director, and if that's the new art either u2 need a lesson in taste, or it's time to get a new design team.

I'm guessing it's neither as the sad photoshop filter on the Blender photo with wierd outlined type just ain't cutting it...it's gotta be a fake.

boosterjuice said:
Is this worth 17mill?

I don't think so!

Actually, they just ran of money trying to keep everyone from leaking the first single early. Dalkey Beach, being close to the band and all :wink: , stepped up and helped the band out for free.

Roland of Gilead said:

Actually, they just ran of money trying to keep everyone from leaking the first single early. Dalkey Beach, being close to the band and all :wink: , stepped up and helped the band out for free.

:lol: I like it!

Dalkey Beach; the man, the myth, the legend, the incredible bullshitter.

I actually like the art. I am a BIG fan of arrows and simplicity and would be overjoyed if this was used as the cover art (except for the 22 November thing). I also like the cartoon water at the bottom. Plus, what are those in the bottom arrow, clams?

What the F@#$ is that? I think ot looks horrible. I hope the music makes up for the design of the sleeve.

You know we're all NUTS in this forum. Are we really debating whether or not a piece of PROMO art is fake or real? Are we?!?!?!:eyebrow:

I will be so glad when this album finally drops and we can start getting hysterical over the name of the tour.......:huh:

Back
Top Bottom