MERGED-->12 hours of Zoo TV onto DVD...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in a copy of this on DVD as well but I haven't got a burner.
Let me know what my options are, I am in Leeds - UK.

Thanks

I don't even think the project (or process) has been finished yet... So, it might be a little early trying to request copies of it (including me). I could be wrong, though!

I've been exchanging emails with Bob/Smileplease this morning and he is going to send me the tapes shortly and I can expect to receive them by the end of this week :hyper:

That's fantastic...happy to take part in a tree-type thing, I can burn some copies...

I want it all, too... please! PLEASE!

I'm a devout fan since 1998, so I kinda missed the early-90's U2 (I was under 10 years old, you see...)

kid_a_1090@hotmail.com

Thank You... God Bless.

I have the tapes in my possession :up: :yes:

I'm going to work on them tomorrow when I've cleared a load of other stuff off my pc (and there's other things I want to record off the TV today anyway! :tongue: )

:wink:

enajh2 said:
I have the tapes in my possession :up: :yes:

I'm going to work on them tomorrow when I've cleared a load of other stuff off my pc (and there's other things I want to record off the TV today anyway! :tongue: )

:wink:

:love: :drool: <--that just about sums it up. *G*

Good luck!

Hey, count me in on a tree. jimjiminy (at) gmail (dot) com. I'll B&P a few in the US.

Please sign me up as well. Just got my burner the other day, so I'm definitely willing to share! I've got three folks lined up already.
toddblocksom (at) hotmail.com

Last edited:
I'm capping the first tape now :up:

This stuff is GOLD!

I really don't have the time to separate official content from the unreleased stuff and TV clips so I'm going to make these DVDs according to the lists on the first page, and if I can substitute footage with better quality footage I have already then I will do so.

The volume is really quiet in places and inconsistent on this first tape but I will do my best to level it out.

Because of the official content I won't be able to torrent this at EZT, Tradersden etc so I suggest we just keep this for mail trade etc. If anyone can find or knows of a tracker/torrent site that has a more flexible policy then let me know.

;)

Alan

You learn something new every day......

Edge played keyboards (keyboard sounds) with his feet using his foot pedals during Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For on the ZooTV tour :cool: And doing this while playing guitar and singing! :lol: :bow: :edge:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom