MERGED-->12 hours of Zoo TV onto DVD...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't if I'm late or not on this deal. I work in the video/DVD world. I can make and/or transfer the disc to PAL, NTSC whatever.

I also want to make some awesome motion menus for the discs...giving it more official look.

If anyone can get me a copy of the DVDs I would be happy to make the menus, navgiation, and make both a PAL and NTSC version. Please email me at philwgreen@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Oh and some Cover art would be very cool too!! :)

Anyway contact

ronanmckinless@gmail.com

A B&P would be great! thanks!

But isn't this going to be hard to get around, 8 DVDs is alot! but I'm definately up for it! :wink:

I think we should just sit back and wait, rather than keep asking the user with it for updates. When he/she's got them ready they'll let us know. :wink:

The situation at the moment is that I have been waiting to afford the DVD blanks I need for myself to clear enough space on my computer to finish the last two tapes. I have about 60Gb of UK music TV programs to author and burn to DVDs!!

I am also waiting for some DVDs that Neutral has kindly sent me to upgrade some of the footage which is available in better quality.

I should be receiving my blanks on Monday morning and have already authored the majority of stuff that needs to be burnt and the rest is audio bootlegs to be put on CDs.

I want to get these U2 DVDs finished ASAP because the Glastonbury festival is looming and I want to be able to record the coverage of this and record FM audio off the radio too.

Sorry for the delay. However, I hope that the result will more than make up for the wait :)

Alan

Alan.. sounds like you have a full plate. When your ready for seconds, will you keep me in mind. thanks much!

Again, I would be more than happy to author/convert a NTSC version of this footage with motion menus and everything. Just let me know.

No replies to this thread in over a month?

Alan, any update on the status of this project would be greatly appreciated. Also, please let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom