May, 29, 2011 Canad Inns Stadium - Winnipeg, MB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hubby and I will be visiting there a lot if they get the Jets back! (I hope to GOD they don't change the name to the Manitoba Moose!:angry:)

ONE WEEK :hyper:

Get ready, everyone! I will be in a hugging mood. Even though I think the Montreals will be THE shows of the tour, this show will mean more to me just because it's in my city. CANNOT WAIT. :cute:

ONE WEEK :hyper:

Get ready, everyone! I will be in a hugging mood. Even though I think the Montreals will be THE shows of the tour, this show will mean more to me just because it's in my city. CANNOT WAIT. :cute:

You are going to Montreal too?? How did I forget that? At this point, it is getting so hard to keep track!:lol:

One week!!!!:applaud::drool::shifty::combust::faint::macdevil::yippie::weekend:

I went to check out the stadium today (no photos though). There was LOADS of stuff going on. A few bits of the parking lots were marked off, there were cranes in the parking lot, people taking stuff out of the stadium, and generators all over the place.

No sign of the Claw yet but it looks like they were laying down the floor (there's still grass).

SO EXCITED. :hyper:

The Claw trucks are taking up most of the parking lot!

I'm going to go check it out later today. Maybe they've already started setting up. :hyper:

I am going to be floating on air all of this week. I've waited so long to see them again!:love:

Claw.jpg

Not much happening on holiday Monday... Should start seeing more action tomorrow. :hyper:

2j35uo0.jpg

From the multiplex across the street. The security guys were shooing people away from cutting through the lot as the claw-trucks were moving around a lot.

I'm going to check it out on Thursday. I imagine things will be up by then. :drool:

:bump:

Does anyone know the policy for items allowed in the stadium? I'm planning to bring a small-ish purse, mostly in case I end up in the GA line for a long time.

:bump:

Does anyone know the policy for items allowed in the stadium? I'm planning to bring a small-ish purse, mostly in case I end up in the GA line for a long time.

According to my friend that works as security he said that a small purse is allowed but will be checked.

And GOOD GOD THE STADIUM. They only have the pillars that are the beginning of the Claw right now but OMG :hyper:

If you're on St James street, you'll be able to see the screens over the the stadium wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom