May, 29, 2011 Canad Inns Stadium - Winnipeg, MB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Success! According to the MB government twitter, highway 75 will be open on Tuesday. :hyper:

YES! :yippie: I was worried, so that's really good to hear. And my mom is worried, too; she's been saying that she will not permit me and my dad to come up there if it's still flooded. I wouldn't want to, either, if it was really bad.

:cabbagepatch:

:wave:

Back from New Orleans, so I don't need to put a boat on the roof of my car to make to make it to this show?
We almost needed a boat to leave Louisiana. :wink:

Welcome back Mark. Glad you had a good trip. Hopefully, no boat will be needed!:wink:

It's open on the Canadian side...

And thats not too big of a deal, you would just detour on the 81 there.

The real big reason we were worried up here was if heavy loaded semis with claws on them could use that route. Regular traffic would just be detoured, you may just need to add some time on to your trip.

I merely need the hat. Check my profile pic :D

Honestly though, that would be a great idea. I'm all over that, I'll produce some U2-ey labels and bring a sharpie.

I'll do it for EDGEmonton too :)

Great idea!

:applaud:

It would be good to have something while we are in line too, in case some Interferencers are wandering around!:wink:

Hold the phone, according to a Twitter friend, she was told by Ticketmaster that Red Zone will call tickets can't be picked up until 6 PM the day of the show.

....The doors open at 5:30. :angry:

Can anyone confirm this?

Hold the phone, according to a Twitter friend, she was told by Ticketmaster that Red Zone will call tickets can't be picked up until 6 PM the day of the show.

....The doors open at 5:30. :angry:

Can anyone confirm this?

What the flying F?

I'll be all over that like a fly on....................

I'm going to phone them now. Wish me luck.

:up:

I just talked to them and they are still claiming an hour.

Did I ever get mad. Bitched them out hard. Asked why EVERY OTHER U2 SHOW ON THE ENTIRE TOUR FOR THE PAST THREE NOW YEARS, has had earlier will call for RZ tix. Ended up just hanging up because they are retarded.

I don't WANT to go into the inner circle, but we are entitled to as RZ holders, so as fucking if we would get anywhere in there at 6:30...

I will be down there on show day early in the AM to find out the real story. We are also supposed to get a confirmation email for when we are REALLY supposed to go there, which I await. Denver got said email on the 11th, 10 days before the show, so ours is due, well, today.

This won't rest with EdgeFest, I'll keep you up to date ;)

OK. Via Twitter, I was able to confirm through LiveNation that DENVER RED ZONE tickets are available at will-call at 10am on show day.

I am now curious to know what TICKETMASTER would tell me if I call to ask about DENVER. If they say "an hour before the show", well, there's the problem.

I am going to and see what I get.

Then I am going to try to get someone from LIVE NATION to answer my question about Winnipeg, on their Facebook account.

God, why does this have to be so hard?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom