May 24 2011, Rice Eccles Stadium, Salt Lake City, UT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the weather up there right now?

It's blue skies and sunny down in Utah County right now. Hopefully it will stay like this for the show tonight.

Also, do you guys think there's any chance we'll get some nice surprises in the set tonight? I'm crossing my fingers for Out of Control, Bad, and All I Want Is You

How's the weather up there right now?

It's blue skies and sunny down in Utah County right now. Hopefully it will stay like this for the show tonight.

Also, do you guys think there's any chance we'll get some nice surprises in the set tonight? I'm crossing my fingers for Out of Control, Bad, and All I Want Is You

A Facebook friend there posted 45 mins. ago that the sun is out. :)

With my luck, we'll get Vertigo 20 times with an encore of Get On Your Boots 3 times.

Well I reported there were like 4000 tix remaining last week, but I checked again today and it looks like most of them have sold. Only a few remaining in each section, so should be close to a packed house.:up:

Well I reported there were like 4000 tix remaining last week, but I checked again today and it looks like most of them have sold. Only a few remaining in each section, so should be close to a packed house.:up:

My boss was telling me that he'd heard it was sold out or close to it, so yeah, I'm really glad it won't feel empty. :wink:

I haven't exactly been productive at work today....

Here's an awesome picture:

The Claw in the Mountains #U2360SLC on Twitpic

The Claw in the mountains.

:drool:

Just a few more hours!!!
522omi

I was a little confused as to the policy is you cannot bring it in (which is pretty obvious) or if they don't sell it at all.

I assume your plastered neighbors did some tailgating haha!

I'd like to have a few beers during the show, not get annhilated, just have a few and loosen up. I guess it's going to be a few whiskeys pre concert to warm the blood....and an excuse to not see the Fray haha

A friend of mine works for a non-profit in SLC and she told me that this afternoon, all of the unsold tickets were given to many of the non-profit organizations in town and also to the Sheriffs department. There were a lot of very happy folks who got to go to the concert because of the generosity.

omg, please help! Before which song does Bono sing, "There's a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in" (Leonard Cohen lyric)? It was so beautiful I keep hearing it in my mind. If I know before/after which U2 song he sings this, I can go try to find it on youtube

omg, please help! Before which song does Bono sing, "There's a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in" (Leonard Cohen lyric)? It was so beautiful I keep hearing it in my mind. If I know before/after which U2 song he sings this, I can go try to find it on youtube

I like that part too:up:

Its between the 2nd chorus and last verse of 'Until The End of The World' when Edge is playing his chimey guitar part:

"Bass and drums....ring those bells Edge, ring those bells...There's a Crack in Everything, Its Where The Light Gets In...ring those bells..."

And then back to the song:
In my dream I was drowning my sorrows and my sorrows they learned to swim....

Did you enjoy your time in Salt Lake City, hand0lotion? I thought it was an amazing show:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom