marked in the hood....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
marked...

So I moved into a new place the last few months... it's more urban than the surburbs I used to live in.... there's a pocket of neighborhood where upper-middle class houses were recently built... that's where I live w/ my parents.

It's a bit busier... more smog... more businesss/industrial/commerical area.... some ghetto/crime-infested spots... other safe, wealthier spots in these metropolitan parts....

Before moving in, I figured people would be less repressed and more prone to venting their visceral reactions.... B

BUT AT LEAST, I could move away from my dreaded and cursed hometown of a dozen or more odd years... leave the paranoia... and leave that community that maligned and slandered me and my family for so many years... no more dog shit on our front door and driveway, no more overturned and vandalized trash bins, no more car scratches, no more petty little shit that vicious people do because they think they can be anonymous and get away with it.

And in these past 2 weeks, I've become more unnerved living in my new place... I found new car scratches on my hood... more than 3 feet long dividing my hood in half... AND WHAT TOPPED IT OFF FOR ME IS THAT SOMEONE RIPPED APART MY WINDSHIELD WIPER... :rant:

:scream: when will this kind of shit stop in my life... I don't need this! Nobody has to deal with this type of shit I've faced in my past 10 years.... :rant: :scream: Nobody lives in fear and cowardness like I have! :angry: :sad: :banghead: :reject:

Last edited:
that sucks soulful...im really sorry you have to deal with this...:(:hug:

I'm sorry you have to deal with such stuff.
maybe this isn't possible, I don't know your reality, it is probably tougher than anything that I have had to deal with. But if you are in a new neighbourhood, maybe try to get out amongst the people and show them all the good things about you, get involved. I don't know if that is possible.
Good luck
walk on soulfulmofo :hug:

Jackasses indeed. No matter where I lived, whether it was the 'suburbs' or the 'ghetto' my car has always gotten fucked with :|

Keep your chin up soulful :hug:

Back
Top Bottom