Manganui-o-te-Ao River, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello Reggo!

Goodbye Reggo!

Lunch and university time for me. :wave:

Ah, Lewis Black, whatever did I do without you? :lmao:

Lewis Black on God: "Who better than a supreme being, who, like Santa, 'knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness' sake'--or you'll be toast, you little shit, so sayeth The Lord."

I can't wait for the temperature to plummet by the weekend!

:wave: Evening, superthread. I have to be up in 6 hours, but I passed out for an hour tonight and couldn't sleep now if I wanted to.

Bonnie, would I be at all remiss if I remembered you being a big fan of Dennis Wilson's Pacific Ocean Blue album? I finally gave that a full listen tonight. Kind of bizarre that I hadn't tried it before, considering it's the only Beach Boys-related album with any indie cred besides Pet Sounds, anything related to Smile, and Surf's Up. Glad I did. River Song will probably end up on a future DI.

Hello, all who've shown up. :wave:

Yeah, I like being a whiter shade of pale. . . until I realise that a tan covers bruises, veins, dodgy shaving jobs, makes legs look less like giant tree trunks. . .:lol:
ah well.

How's things anyway Ax?

:laugh: I usually wear trousers and long sleeves anyway, because I'm self-conscious about eczema.

I'm not bad, I'm reviewing early U2 singles on RYM for god-knows-what reason. You?

You stole my call! :lol:

Bonnie, would I be at all remiss if I remembered you being a big fan of Dennis Wilson's Pacific Ocean Blue album? I finally gave that a full listen tonight. Kind of bizarre that I hadn't tried it before, considering it's the only Beach Boys-related album with any indie cred besides Pet Sounds, anything related to Smile, and Surf's Up. Glad I did. River Song will probably end up on a future DI.

I am indeed, glad you liked it. I think I used "Time" on my first DI, actually.

Damn, I was hoping it wouldn't be on Monday afternoon, seeing as I'm working. Highly tempted to take the day off, but then again it'll all be on youtube and I needs the money so...

Wow, Porcupine Tree's playing India. If they can do it, why not U2?

And psst, PT, get your arses to Australia.

Back
Top Bottom