MacPhisto Rants & Raves On & On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ohhhhhhhh picnic with Larry
biggrin.gif
Sounds kewl, I wouldn't mind having one.

And the Pasta thing a la Lady and the Tramp, Too cute!!!!
biggrin.gif

Girls this is goin to be a hectic week with finals and shiznit...ugh but at least reading this is able to get my mind away from things
smile.gif

Good job Bluey and Bona
biggrin.gif
*hugs the girlies*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

MG your thread threw me for a major loop, but then it was all just a daydream! HAHA! I was like "Larry can't be a Phisto, Bona would have known him!" And then you woke from you daydream! Good post girl! Looks like everyone is getting a little lovin'!

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

LMFAO!
I just wrote my nutrition final in 32 minutes, LOL. If my next post makes NO sense, I've only had 3 hours of sleep and JUST walked out of the final.
And now...my attempt to make some sort of sense. Warning, my next entry may not be that good.
-Bluey

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
MG your thread threw me for a major loop, but then it was all just a daydream! HAHA! I was like "Larry can't be a Phisto, Bona would have known him!" And then you woke from you daydream! Good post girl! Looks like everyone is getting a little lovin'!

Fishy <><

lmao girlie...Ana wrote the story about joephisto saying that he was Larry's ancestor or something lmao...that he looked exactly like larry but he was a devil...so Larry did come from a phisto
biggrin.gif
(although he doesn't know it nor is he a phisto anymore thanks to intermarrying of phistos and humans etc lmao) She said he looks like Popmartish larry with the goatee sorta, so kinda like this:
BW2_LARRY.jpg

So hey if I can't get the real thing...what's better than the ancestor who looks exactly like him? lmao and has 3,000 years experience if you catch my drift *wink wink* *nudge nudge* lmao
biggrin.gif

So in conclusion: Larry came from a phisto ancestor but he doesn't know it lmao
smile.gif
and Joephisto looks like Larry Pop/zoo tv era

------------------

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*

Well I just got back from failing my music final, it's all good though, b/c I knew I have the MGP (Mega-Gigantic Post) to look forward to.
biggrin.gif
Yay for Bluey posting now!
And bahahah! @ the Labyrinth pic of David Bowie pic Fishy!

------------------
"That's the first time we've played that song in... about 15 years." -Bono, after In God's Country - Phoenix 11/23

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real disney land , but it was getting pretty late.

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 12-10-2001).]

The mega post will continue in a little while...expect more this afternoon!
Hugs,
-Evil Bluey

------------------
It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire. -Jack Handy

Oohhhhh Menage a trois between Bluey, Fly and Macphisto wooooooooooo lmao
biggrin.gif

Gah I'm like so curious to know the rest...more more more!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*

Go Bluey, go bluey!
a_smil09.gif

if mac & fly were girls:
ladysman.gif

er..hahaa

------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up If you can tie me down

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Ok, I think the proverbial shite just hit the fan! I can only imagine how pissed off the devil is now! Bluey, we can't possibly kill three of the main charcters now can we? But Satan could...BWA-HAH-HAH!!! Just kidding, it will be interesting to see if everyone makes it out of this one alive...

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

ahhhhhhhhhh!!! i want to be bluey!!!!!! except i dont want to be in a room that is now in hell! cuz i just escaped from hell (neuropsych)...i totally screwed up my MRI scans, one of my answers to the question: what kind of symptoms are they having? i said "i don't know. probably something pretty bad, and i hope i never get it" LOL

then in psychopathology class the proff played a song for us by the Proclaimers, and then starts talking in an irish accent. he's like "this is an important irish band, with important things to say about life" and i'm thinking, um i didnt know we were talking about u2 now lol

cant wait for the rest of the gigantic post!!

smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

i'd sell my soul, my self esteem a dollar at a time, for one chance, one kiss, one taste of you...
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

Ooops.

I am a bit behind in the MPS, I know, but do not fear! I will be back, and I'll reveal myself!

I perhaps worded that a tad wrong...

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

Working on part deux of the mega long post...
stay tuned.
-Bluey

------------------
It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire. -Jack Handy

Originally posted by opaltranquility:
I totally screwed up my MRI scans, one of my answers to the question: what kind of symptoms are they having? i said "i don't know. probably something pretty bad, and i hope i never get it" LOL

Oh my GOSH Opal!!! I am LOL at that! Maybe your prof will give you humor points?
smile.gif
So am I the only one still in class? My last class is Wednesday, then finals start on Thursday! It seems like everyone is finishing up and I am just starting! Blarg! I want to be MacFishto, atleast my alter ego doesn't have to worry about finals!

Bluey I can't wait for part deux!!!

Fishy <><

------------------

Awwwww Poor Deaf fly lmao...That's funny that he reads lips but I guess most rockstars go deaf...I mean my cousin is not a rockstar although he looks like Bono's long lost twin...He used to have his stereo on everyday at about concert sound level and now he has trouble hearing lmao and he's only 34
biggrin.gif

------------------

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*

I'm a little late- whoops. Anyway, crapola! I'm freaking out here about what Bowie is gonna do to Bluey! Oh and I was laughing at the Fly and the clerk sooo much! "I'm gonna call you Bic now!" Bahaha! Yay, and that is cool about Joshua, Bona! Somebody post!

[edit]
Sweet, Bluey's gonna post!
biggrin.gif

Thanks again you guys, I can't believe you are so supportive. There is more to come here, but I should study some chem, I dunno if it will get written tonight.
Hugs, you all deserve a fabulous martini.
-Bluey

Whooo HOOOO!! I am done with my finals! Okay, so I only had one test but I had hella papers and presentations to do! Anyway, since all my friends have to study still I have no one to celebrate with so I am having my Comso in the MPS! Cheers to you girls!
On a different note...I wonder what Satan did to Emily after she told him she didn't love her..hmmm...Great plot twist, everyone needs love, even the Devil. Until my drink runs dry...*refreshrefreshrefreshrefresh*

Congrats WildHon!
I just finished my first one today. It was okay, but I have two more before friday...ACK!
You evil girls are making me want to post AGAIN! LMAO.
You know what's funny? I post the story and then I come back HERE and do the "refresh, refresh, refresh" thing. I am such a geek.
-bluey

332%3B268323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A4%3E683%3EWSNRCG%3D32323752%3A255%3Cnu0mrj

"Bic" and a ditzy temptress.

Hee hee.
-Bluey

------------------

bluey- i was thinking you must refresh here after you post!! LOL

<--is now a refugee. accepts gifts and donations and male u2 members of any kind (see her new thread)

what's it gonna take to get you to post again? huh?? need me to come blow up some of those chem buildings for ya? no exams tomorrow! maybe you need some Fly persuasion:
AB_fly_wink2.jpg

Come on, baby, post me! Make me famous!

seriously, what's it gonna take? one hundred? two hundred? i'm peeling off the dollar bills...

fine, if you want to leave Fly alone... fine. But don't say I didn't warn you. He does have a weakness for skinny dark haired pl!
AB_edbo_embrace.jpg

reckem freckem damn links...grr
------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up If you can tie me down

* U2 Take Me Higher *

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 12-10-2001).]

Bluey!!!! That was an amazing post! It was brilliant, in fact. Dang. When Satan was getting all frantic, I was just sitting there reading, open-mouthed on the edge of my seat. Heh, I must have looked like I was having a heart-attack or something.
Blarg! Yes! Post again! Ya can't leave us hanging like that!

Daaahhh!!!

park.jpg

When he's reaalllly pissed:
fight.jpg

When he's hot:
dorff06.jpg

I know, I know... No more hot pics of Satan.
frown.gif
wink.gif

BTW- Niiiiiccceeee pic olive!!! The second one that is... yowza.

lol i think satan has every right to be hot. if you had made satan dark haired, dave navarro is PERFECT for satan....more pics of stephen! er i mean satan!! i have like 50 on my hard drive haha

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

i'd sell my soul, my self esteem a dollar at a time, for one chance, one kiss, one taste of you...
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

Back
Top Bottom