MacPhisto Rants & Raves On & On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yay!!! if you can take the time out to post, i can take the time away from neuropsych to read it...
smile.gif
not like i've started it yet haha

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

i'd sell my soul, my self esteem a dollar at a time, for one chance, one kiss, one taste of you...
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

In my excitement to reply to Bluey posting I got Oil paint all over my keyboard! HAHA! What mess! It's kind of pretty though, i am considering leaving it! J/K...

refreshrefreshrefreshrefresh

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

i think its obvious i'm concentrating VERY hard on neuropsych...

i like sting as "the father"...but a lovely picture of stephen dorff popped onto my screensaver and made me think he'd be perfect for the father too...especially the way he looked in Blade (he was a vampire,not a devil but...big difference lol)

dorf07.jpg

dorf09.jpg

blade1.jpg

fighting with um...black macphisto lol
blade10.jpg

talking to the shot up, repaired screwtape
blade9.jpg

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

i'd sell my soul, my self esteem a dollar at a time, for one chance, one kiss, one taste of you...

[This message has been edited by opaltranquility (edited 12-09-2001).]

Yeah, Stephen would make a good Satan, but I just can't picture him winning against Macphisto. I just can't. I don't know why. Hey, what about David Bowie!? If anyone can find a still of David Bowie from "Zoolander", that would also be cool as "The Father".
Lol, why am I talking like this as if we're really going to make this movie? Lmao.
btw, for the poor clerk that The Fly keeps pestering in Hell, I pictured David Hyde Pierce (plays Fraiser's brother Niles on Frasier...lol)

Macphisto: *Looks at Jen on her computer* Shouldn't you be cramming for your final?
Jen: Shush. I will.

Lol, I should get back to cramming.
_Bluey

Oh! Oh!
Music-Wise:
When I wrote the scenes in Hell, I listened to "Evil Angel" by Rufus Wainwright, I also think of "The Man Who Sold the World" when I'm trying to come up with a bit for "The Father". Oh, I love LOVE the "lightening crashes" idea. Gorgeous, but somehow I think Bona is gonna be in charge of that one.
Stay tuned Phistos!
I must go cram everything about vitamins into my poor head.

Dammit I've missed so much! A really good conversation on religion, hot pics of Stephen Dorff (I'm w/ you opal!), some sweet ass sweet posts... The party never ends here!

Anyway, love the last couple of posts! Bluey was kicking major ass! Even I forgot that she was sick, dangit. Woooo!!! And Fly's last comment?! Maybe she won't have to choose?! Ohhhh damn, where is this gonna lead? Great job gals!
Oh and thanks elizabeth for the J.H. thing! I found it a couple days ago.
biggrin.gif

stephen seems too um...skinny? to beat macphisto. but in Blade he was one hell of a fighter LOL

i have some pics of david bowie...i dont think they're good for "the father" tho... lemme see...niles is PERFECT for that clerk LOL...wow bowie would be the ultra coolest Satan...i'd be happy to go to hell if Bowie was satan. bowie is the real founder of the mullet you know... the guy who wrote the book on the history of mullets said bowie was the first person to wear a mullet HAHA. i wonder if bono is in that book....

bowie3.jpg

bowie7.jpg

what about billy idol LOL (sorry i'm just finding all these pictures on my comp of blond satanic looking people)

hell's official rock band:
motleycrue1.jpg

depending on the plot regarding mac bluey and the fly...and how all that goes, i have another song that could be perfect. but i'll save it til later
smile.gif

back to work!

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

Yay! Bona's gonna pooossstt!!!
Bahaha! There are some seriously good ideas for the MPS movie cast... I would love, love, love to direct that!!! Sure it'd be chaos, but damn, just imagine it!!!!

Me: Action! *Edge and Echo lean in to begin their passionate kiss...*
Me(still): CUT!!! No, no, no, dammit! *rips script dramatically in half* You are doing it all wrong!
Edge: But...uh, we hadn't even begun the kiss...
Me: Silence!! You haven't been practicing, have you?
Edge: Well, not really...but I-
Me: Ugh! Fine! You and I will have to rehearse this scene later...at my house... repeatedly....for hours...
Echo: Son of a-
biggrin.gif

------------------
One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real disney land , but it was getting pretty late.

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

Originally posted by opaltranquility:

dorf07.jpg

[/B][/quote]

YIKES! Can you just imagine Bluey waking up to this face!

Devil:Now Bluey why would you have gone and done a stupid things like trying to cut my arm off...stupid girl...

AHHHH!!!

Off to look for David Bowie Pics! HAHA!

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

ahh bluey!! you and those cliffhanger endings! wtf is the plan?!?!?!?!?! haha

yeah i'm getting NO studying done. i'm going to fail. spectacular, and i did have an A in this class...

arg.

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

What's the idea? What's the idea? Huh? Huh?
smile.gif
I laughed out loud when the FLy snuggled Bluey when she was cold and he told Mackie to relax "I'm not making a move on you" HAHAHAHA!!! It reminded me of the MPS out-takes from the last epidsode! HAHA! Bluey those were classic! I can't wait to see what the idea is! I hope you are getting along with your chemistry right now! Well will all have to get together for cyber-martinis after the semester is finished!!!

Fishy <><

------------------

Oooooh, a plaaannn! Bluey must be the luckiest woman on earth.

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
What's the idea? What's the idea? Huh? Huh?
smile.gif
I laughed out loud when the FLy Well will all have to get together for cyber-martinis after the semester is finished!!!
Yes please!
smile.gif

OMG you guys.
I just had a brainstorm about where this is going...but I have a final tommorow morning! I have NO time to post it tonight, but expect a MEGA GIGANTIC POST tommorow.
WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
-Bluey.

Originally posted by blueeyes:
OMG you guys.
I just had a brainstorm about where this is going...but I have a final tommorow morning! I have NO time to post it tonight, but expect a MEGA GIGANTIC POST tommorow.
WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
-Bluey.

1219.gif

yayyyyyyy!!

------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up If you can tie me down

* U2 Take Me Higher *

YAAAY!!! a big giantic post is exactly what i'll need after i fail neuropsych, SINCE I STILL HAVENT STUDIED!!!! i'm turning my computer off now, i have to, or none of this will get done!!

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

Did someone say...MEGA GIGANTIC POST?! Hooooraaaahhhh!!! I agree w/ Opal, I'm gonna need it after I fail my Music final. Oh it sounds simple, but I assure you...it's not. Well, it's not if you don't study, which I'm not. Heh. Yah Bluey! That Mother Teresa stick line was hilarious!

------------------
"That's the first time we've played that song in... about 15 years." -Bono, after In God's Country - Phoenix 11/23

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real disney land , but it was getting pretty late.

sorry about the off-topicness (is that a word?) of this post but i just gotta know...opaltranquility, that uhh "deep in the back of your mind" part under location, by any chance, could that be a...*lights dim, thunder crashes* duran duran reference?

*people scream as i disappear into the night*

err...sorry....finals week and i need more sleep, lol.

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
royal chat nutte for both interference and U2OL, as proclaimed by sir rafaroni (the mexico city treat) :D
U2: 62%
dd: 37%

-------
proof 2001 simon is bangable:
<Rox> I bang 2001 simon every morning
<J-Tree> you think he'd get tired from being hard all the time

john nude!

Hmmm...so what did I do today...I sat around my apartment reading the Flannigan book instead of studying for my final tomorrow. Now I am on the computer, with the pretense that I was going to finish a two page paper, pfff yeah right.
I am still loving every minute of this story. I think I am still pulling for Fly. I can't say why though.
I had the worst weekend at work and this is the best way to unwind. Thank you!

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Aw Bona that was sooooo sweet! I was totally thinking Adam was going to call it quits! Boy am I relieved he only wants to slow down! Slow down I can do! Stop, I can not!
smile.gif
I loved the snowball fight! Snow is actually one of my favorite things. Snow and Rain, I love the rain. I love to take walks in the rain when I need to think. Especially in the summer when you don't need a coat and I just get soaked, but there is something strangly liberating about it all. Of course I tend to regret it when I get back and have to clean up, but none the less it is one of my favorite things to do. How weird am I? But anyway...I digress...

Here is asong that I think is appropriate for Adam right now, since he seems to want to slow down, and Fishy because Adam is so sweet and it might make it hard for her to want to slow down...

Near You Always-Jewel

Please don't say I love you,
those words touch me much too deeply
and they make my core tremble
Don't think you realize the power you have over me
And please don't come so close
It just makes me want to make you near me always
Please don't kiss me so sweet
it makes me crave a thousand kisses to follow
And please don't touch me like that
makes every other embrace seem pale and shallow
Please don't look at me like that

Please don't send me flowers
they only whisper the sweet things you'd say
Don't try to understand me
your hands already know too much anyway

And when you look into my eyes
please know my heart is in your hands
It's nothing that I understand, but when in your arms
you have complete power over me
So be gentle if you please 'cause
You hands are in my hair, but my heart is in your teeth
And it makes me want to make you near me always
I want to be near you always

Can't wait to see what's next! So many good things! Mac and Fly's plan...Larry and Bona...and Fishy and Adma ending up with Hypothermia! Haha!

Fishy <><

------------------

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 12-09-2001).]

Awww, Bona! That was such a sweet post!
Wooooo! I'm sorry, I couldn't help it:
ldytrmp6.jpg

I liked Bona's speech, got me all swoony.

------------------
"That's the first time we've played that song in... about 15 years." -Bono, after In God's Country - Phoenix 11/23

Ohmy Gosh that Steven guy is SCAR-REE!!! Yikes! He would make a good devil! Yikes!

Bluey that was some good stuff! I love it that the Fly and mac are "Kind of" getting along right now! I also thought it was hilarious that Adam stored Fishy in a room while the fight was going on! I take it Fishy is not an assasin...HAHA!!! What kind of devil am I anyway? I don't think I'm sexy enough to be a temptress, and I am certainly not coordinated enough to be an assasin! I mean, Fishy probably has the ability to kill people but it would be totally by accident...like setting them on fire, or bumping into them-causing them to fall off of a balcony...LOL!

Ok Bona your turn! How is Bona holding up? And what were Bona, Larry and Fishy talking about?

This is really starting to get good gals! I LOVE the whole amnesia bit! I keep waiting for aguest appearance from Jesus, like "Man, I leave you guys alone for one wedding and you piss off the devil, Bluey has Cancer, Adam hooks up with a devil, Mac reverts back to devil form...you guys are soooo in time out!"

Haha! Have a good study day ladies!!!

Fishy <><

------------------

lol stephen dorff is SO gorgeous. he just looks scary (in a really sexy way, mind you) in Blade... cuz hes a vampire... a very evil mean vampire. lemme get a pretty picture of stephen...

dorf02.jpg

dorf10.jpg

dorf24.jpg

that is my fav pic of him..omg hes so yummy.
dorf08.jpg

biggrin.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
Mocool, that's EXACTLY what I had in mind when I wrote that. *swoon*. Actually the picnic idea was Fishy's.

*sigh*
<---- is picturing Larry throwing her a big romantic picnic. *swoon*
icon35.gif

<---- is picturing the part after Larry throws the big romantic picnic. *thud*

icon26.gif

------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up If you can tie me down

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Bonnnnaaa! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Sooo cute! Really, I woke up super early to go to my damn exam and I read that and I was just...awwwwwwwww. Great speech. Aww.

Anyway, I found EXACTLY what I was thinking of for The Father...EXACTLY...do you agree?

332%3A%3B%3B%3B523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A4%3E683%3EWSNRCG%3D3232374%3B%3B3335nu0mrj

And now, for some last minute, early morning studying...WHY AM I PAYING THEM TO DO THIS TO ME!????
Ah, well. Everything will be better soon.
-Bluey

------------------
It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire. -Jack Handy

2 hours til my neuropsych final....arg

yes to whoever it was that asked, it is a duran duran refrence!!! lol i'm surprised anyone caught that. my #2 favourite song of all time is "out of my mind" by duran duran...(#1 is love is blindness...fyi lol)

fishy - we need to stop this. it's getting too scary. *I LOVE* walking around in the rain, and snow, especially when i need to think about stuff. LOL

Bona - i loved the part in the garden!! it was too sweet!!

in 2 hrs i'll be done with neuropsych for the rest of my life...ok well we can hope the rest of my life, but probably not. good luck to everyone else who had exams today.

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

Good Picture Bluey! I tried to find pics of him in Labyrinth, but you know...he kind of looks more like a Cirqe de Soliel performer than a devil...
smile.gif

jareth.jpg

Bona I loved the picnic! That was so incredibly sweet! Just for the record I just gave Bona the idea to have a picnic, she totally took that and ran with it and made it into the beautiful thing it was without my help! You need to give yourself more credit Bona!
smile.gif

Well it's off to class! Only two more! WOOHOO!!! Then finals...blarg...

Fishy <><

------------------

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom