Let's Wager Some Money / First single release speculation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was expecting it to premier in Kazakhstan...but I guess Romania is possible.

All joking aside, I really hope this is true.

I want to call this bullshit too

But I can't...I will feak the fuck out sometime soon.

Very soon. :ohmy:

ok, so please, no one freak out, but there's a post on U2eastlink that says the new single will premiere tomorrow on a Romanian radio station. it could be completely false and made up, but here's a link to the thread.

hxxp://www.u2eastlink.com/foro/read.php?18,1000436476

:ohmy:

<<:silent:

I doubt Matt would post anything on such a forum before posting it on @u2 first...

ok, so please, no one freak out, but there's a post on U2eastlink that says the new single will premiere tomorrow on a Romanian radio station. it could be completely false and made up, but here's a link to the thread.

hxxp://www.u2eastlink.com/foro/read.php?18,1000436476

I'm freaking out.

crap. people are freaking out. i apologize if this is total BS, which is most likely the case.

what is the Romanian Station?
and while I know the band have been a bit more low-key this time around I really doubt their world premier would be on a Romanian Station in the middle of the night!? So it would have to be an illegal airing, would they really promote that?

No offense to Romania...

crap. people are freaking out. i apologize if this is total BS, which is most likely the case.

You did the right thing--you posted the news, which is worth posting here even if it is 99% likely BS, AND you gave a "probably BS" caveat, which is nice because it saves my heart a few unnecessary beats (this happens when people post things like: "Guys! New single airs tomorrow!!", which seems to be the norm).

You did the right thing--you posted the news, which is worth posting here even if it is 99% likely BS, AND you gave a "probably BS" caveat, which is nice because it saves my heart a few unnecessary beats (this happens when people post things like: "Guys! New single airs tomorrow!!", which seems to be the norm).

yeah, i suppose i could have started a new thread titled "OMFG! OMFG! da new single leaked!!!111" :wink:

I thought about sending an email to MM at @u2 and asking him if at least it was really him that posted on the other forum...likely not but maybe he can have the other forum ban this user from using his name (and posting false rumours)...will wait to see if he responds!

I thought about sending an email to MM at @u2 and asking him if at least it was really him that posted on the other forum...likely not but maybe he can have the other forum ban this user from using his name (and posting false rumours)...will wait to see if he responds!

Good call :up: It's worth an email for sure.

I'd be really surprised if that was really Matt McGee. He doesn't even use his name on his own forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom