Leather Day:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, this'll be it for now...I wonder why no one else is posting?? :ohmy:

desire03.jpg

*salutes the Bono and backs off*

greety said:

OMG, what a re-entry :ohmy:

How have you been??
And how did you manage to stay away for that long?? :wink:

Welcome back :hug:
:D I definitely missed PLEBA now that I see how much fun it was to indulge in the glory that is pictures of Bono....Gaaaav...and more Bono. :sexywink:

Thanks for the welcome! :hug:

Yeh, whatever. :wink: But consider this...the shirt might have shrunk in the dryer and then...well the perfect size for a larger man. :sexywink:

cristivox said:
edit: Cristi, you rotter!

:sad:

:scratch:

Oh, I didn't mean to hurt. I'm sorry and hope there wasn't confusion. :(

You see, I made the exclamation (which wasn't meant to offend, it's not exactly an offensive term anyway, in fact it's basically extinct) just because you had posted what I was about to post a minute sooner. :wink: Hope there are no hard feelings. :)

The Sad Punk said:

Oh, I didn't mean to hurt. I'm sorry and hope there wasn't confusion. :(

You see, I made the exclamation (which wasn't meant to offend, it's not exactly an offensive term anyway, in fact it's basically extinct) just because you had posted what I was about to post a minute sooner. :wink: Hope there are no hard feelings. :)

No problem at all The Sad Punk . I understood your point now...:cute: It´s just a matter of language differences... or maybe ..
:banghead:

Well... at least we have the same good taste...

:wave:

cristivox said:

No problem at all The Sad Punk . I understood your point now...:cute: It´s just a matter of language differences... or maybe ..
:banghead:

Well... at least we have the same good taste...

:wave:

Indeed. :) You are certainly understanding English better than I would Portuguese! :lol:

That now aside.

rhbsc0.jpg

0e9dceffmc7.jpg

Quite a poor place to busk.

6caa2bcezu6.jpg

bono0147hv6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom