Leather Day: The Hands That Built America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoPoster2.jpg

OK, the blue crack is playing tricks on me...what I SEE on my computer is a picture of Bono in a leather vest, a cross on his chest and at the top of the picture, his luscious lips. Yet, when I hit quote to reply to this fabulous picture, what shows up are these three images. So is the leather vested Bono with the luscious lips a figment of my imagination?:drool:

OK, the blue crack is playing tricks on me...what I SEE on my computer is a picture of Bono in a leather vest, a cross on his chest and at the top of the picture, his luscious lips. Yet, when I hit quote to reply to this fabulous picture, what shows up are these three images. So is the leather vested Bono with the luscious lips a figment of my imagination?:drool:

:lol: sorry, I was moving some pics around in my account and had to fix them here, so you got caught up in that... in any case... I see all is well for you now :wink:

and in case you guys want the lovely top half of that pic...
bonobeautiful.jpg

Sorry about repeats...laptop acting up and I can't scroll through. :sigh:

yummyfingers.png

electrccothumbsucking.jpg

bonoboyhands.jpg

blashes.jpg

Oh..When I think I already saw all Bono´s pics you come with a new one..:love: Thanks Bono Fox .. Once I asked you how many pics you keep in your PC and I had no answer. Do you have a "secret file"..? :hmm: Anyway, keep on the good job... I mean.. surprising me sometimes..:wink:

Glad you see new pics all the time Addicted to Bad! I might have about 25,000 U2 pics...:yikes:...never really counted!! I wouldnt be surprised if it was more than that!! but I will take time to count them someday though :):up:

I crashed my old computer with too many U2 pics :reject:

Had to get a new one with a lot more memory :lol:

:reject: and now it's full too.

I crashed my old computer with too many U2 pics :reject:

Had to get a new one with a lot more memory :lol:

:reject: and now it's full too.

Yeah, I too have my desk top with a lot more pics, videos ect. my desk top did'nt crash, I just bought myself a lap top, but I still have a lot of goodies in my old comp it is just that I need to replace the connection in the back, and I will get it going again and get the rest of my pics :D and still use it since I had upgraded a lot of things on it *it's just that Best Buy had a sale on Lap tops and I had to get one :) *

Back
Top Bottom