Leather Day...Bono Comes To Town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jtbtbs-vi.jpg

U2_RATTLE_AND_HUM98-vi.jpg

Excellent pictures, as always. :drool:... And the ones of Bono and Ali are :cute: (FS, I love that one you said you have on your school folder, too. That's such a darling picture).

arw9797 said:
arw's 30th birthday trip in Memphis. Or what I like to call "The Rattle and Hum extravaganza".....Graceland, Sun Studios :drool: , B B King's House of Blues, :shifty: the hill Edge slides down :reject: if we can find it :)...and much more.

LOL, awesome idea! Have a fun time. And a happy birthday to you. :hug:.

Heh, my sister's birthday is this weekend, too. She'll be 16 (god, I cannot believe that...).

Originaly posted by arw9797
Three crazy U2 fans and my poor sister, who is not a U2 fan ( :tsk: ). I think she's going to kill all three of us before the weekend is overwith. She's staying with me tomorrow night and I'm making her watch Rattle and Hum. :evil:

LOL, oh, no. I think my sister would get along well with yours.

Incidentally, she does have a friend coming down from our old town for her birthday, so it'll be me having to deal with two girls who, when they get together, get VERY HYPER.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

LOL, oh, no. I think my sister would get along well with yours.

Angela

All of our sisters should get together :lol:

I asked my sister the other day, "When U2 go on tour would you be willing to wait in the GA line (if they have one)?"

My sister: "No :| "

Me: "Couldn't we try to get close? :) "

My sister: "Only if we have seats :| "

Me: "Well we'd probably have to stand, but - "

My sister: "No, no standing, must have assigned seats :| "

:lol: She's still a great sister, though :hug:

Happy Birthday Arw! :wave:

arw9797 said:

arw's 30th birthday trip in Memphis. Or what I like to call "The Rattle and Hum extravaganza".....Graceland, Sun Studios :drool: , B B King's House of Blues, :shifty: the hill Edge slides down :reject: if we can find it :)...and much more.

it's on Riverside drive....if you are coming from the pyramid it's past the RR tracks , if your coming from the other way and you get to the pyramid you've gone too far. Have fun and stay Safe it's gonna be a crazyyyyyyyy weekend with Memphis in may going on.

My dumbass actually found the hill and slid down it:reject:

Last edited:
JT Bono...beyond words!!:drool: :drool:

arw's 30th birthday trip in Memphis. Or what I like to call "The Rattle and Hum extravaganza".....Graceland, Sun Studios , B B King's House of Blues, the hill Edge slides down if we can find it ...and much more.

Happy Birthday, ARW! Hope you ladies have a wonderful time!!

My dumbass actually found the hill and slid down it

:lol: Don't know what I'm laughing about! I would probably dig up a piece of the earth...
"Edge's ass passed over this ground...:bow:
:uhoh: :reject:

dreams out loud said:

it's on Riverside drive....if you are coming from the pyramid it's past the RR tracks , if your coming from the other way and you get to the pyramid you've gone too far. Have fun and stay Safe it's gonna be a crazyyyyyyyy weekend with Memphis in may going on.

My dumbass actually found the hill and slid down it:reject:

:ohmy: thanks for the directions. That might come in handy.

:shifty: what's so weird sliding down the hill? :D My dumbass will be sliding down the hill as well while the other 2 will be yelling "thumb a lift." :reject: My sister will be documenting all of it on video. :yes:

:hyper: My sister will be here in an hour and I'm going to have RH cued up and ready to watch when she comes in the door! :D

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

dreams out loud said:

it's gonna be a crazyyyyyyyy weekend with Memphis in may going on.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:madspit: :mad:

"April 30-May 2, 2004. To the world, Memphis means great music. Music lovers from around the globe gather at the Beale Street Music Festival to celebrate this vital heritage, this deep river of sound.

Three magical days. Four big stages. Thirty-three acres overlooking the Mighty Mississippi, right on the heels of historic Beale Street. More than sixty top artists. One outrageous party.

Blues, rock, gospel, R&B, alternative, and soul a spine-tingling musical variety guaranteed to shake your soul. With a growing fan base and worldwide media coverage, this stellar event sells out annually. Buy your tickets now through Ticketmaster and get ready to get down on the banks of the river."

I hope everyone stays far far away from Graceland and Sun Studios on Friday so I can have it all to myself! :mad:

arw9797 said:

:shifty: what's so weird sliding down the hill? :D My dumbass will be sliding down the hill as well while the other 2 will be yelling "thumb a lift." :reject: My sister will be documenting all of it on video. :yes:

You better believe you are the one doing the sliding! You are the Edge girl after all! :evil:

:hmm:...from those directions CF and I may have been there the first time we went and I didnt even know it. We didn't go to the river the last time...well unless you count accidently driving over it into Arkansas getting lost. :shifty:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Must that man be so :censored: hot???? :combust:

Thank you ladies for saving my day from being a total train wreck! When all else goes wrong, I know I can always come here where His Hotness reigns supreme and refresh myself! :lol:

oh praises!

shoot, I don't even have the time to drool through all of your pages, but Schmeg that first one you posted on pg 1...big Sigh :drool: . praise for that man's beauty outrer & inner!

sounds like you all are gonna have lotsa a fun..Happy b-d...

ya know alot of you pleba fans seem to live in the 'heartland' usa {I've been out to Michy... } or california area. you're all too far away from this poor {in money} gal to ever join the U2 festivies
:(

raise a cheer at the vid screen, photos or what ever for me:up: Have fun!

Last edited:
LOL at Edgespet...hey, don't feel bad, girls, if I ever came across that hill, I'd probably slide down it, too. :D.

mistyrose said:

I :heart: that smile. And I love seeing him in overcoats, too. :yes:.

Originally posted by BluRmGrl
Must that man be so :censored: hot???? :combust:

LOL, apparently so. I'm just wondering if it's legal to look that good.

Yet again, more fantastic pictures, which makes my day, along with the fact that they played the "Angel Of Harlem" video this evening on VH1 Classic :hyper: :applaud:. Wonder if the people at that channel knew about today's theme? :hmm:...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom