LEAK Info / News / Rumors, Etc. PART 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be awfully weird if the exact moment I open this thread for the first time ever, the album gets played on the radio.

There's some guy begging Bono to get a U2 concert to happen in El Salvador.
Tell him to beg Bono for a LEEEEEEEEEEEAK! We're all gonna buy the damn thing, and it's not like he needs the money. Hell, Bono could buy El Salvador if he really wanted. :wink:

Tell him to beg Bono for a LEEEEEEEEEEEAK! We're all gonna buy the damn thing, and it's not like he needs the money. Hell, Bono could buy El Salvador if he really wanted. :wink:

Apparently these guys from El Salvador flew to Ireland just to get onto Fanning's show and beg U2 for a show. They also sent a letter to Principle, apparently.

But no leak.

And the El Salvador guys went to Hanover Quay and met U2 rehearsing for the tour, playing a song that they're telling a story about.

Apparently these guys from El Salvador flew to Ireland just to get onto Fanning's show and beg U2 for a show. They also sent a letter to Principle, apparently.

But no leak.
They went on a transcontinental flight just to ask an Irish DJ to ask Bono to play a show? Just goes to show you...no matter where you go, there are crazy devoted U2 fans there.

Even Antarctica.

I think.

Is there any reason to think tomorrow might be the leak day? I need some shred of hope to hold onto...:wink:

El Salvador guys got to hear U2 play NLOTH (the song) for them in Hanover Quay. This is fucking odd.

They're playing a recored message from Bono to El Salvador. Saying they're going to try to play in El Salvador.

:huh:

With the chords to NLOTH in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom