LEAK Info / News / Rumors, Etc. PART 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I think I got myself too worked up feels like I'm coming down with a cold too many late nights.....:no::huh:

People a leak isn't too far off.......in fact, my sources can guarantee that we will be listening to this album by January 27th!

Don't know if it's been posted before but can anyone in the US preview the samples on Amazon? Or if anyone has, are they the same as the WalMart samples?

People a leak isn't too far off.......in fact, my sources can guarantee that we will be listening to this album by January 27th!

The Edge told me he would use his time machine to leak it on January 27th.

This time tomorrow we'll think we've had it for weeks.

I'll laugh if the release of album will be delayed ... with u2,now, nothing can surprise me :D

Ha! I had meant to say February, obviously. Joke ruined. Forever. :doh:

I was bound to strike out after providing gems to these threads.

I thought it was February and it was a joke :lol:

I guess it ended up being a bit of a cruel, twisted joke since January 27th is almost a year away. Salvageable? :huh:

What do you call a U2 album that's not yet yours?....Nacho Line On The Horizon. First one to laugh at that is banned.

I guess it ended up being a bit of a cruel, twisted joke since January 27th is almost a year away. Salvageable? :huh:

What do you call a U2 album that's not yours?....Nacho Line On The Horizon. First one to laugh at that is banned.

i thought it was a joke saying it had already passed and even though we have sadly been working around the clock like CIA codebreakers, we still havent found it.

i thought it was hilarious

can anyone remember the DBOAR (Days Before Official Album Release) of HTDAAB leaks?

There was the one of OOTS - with just bono and edge on piano....
then there were the songs streaming on U2.com

So how many DBOAR were they???

(Love these acronyms :wink:)

My friend and I once spent a series of nights sending each other mental pictures with surprising accuracy.....if we all work together and tap into the collective unconsciousness, we can hear the thoughts of Mr. Dave Fanning or somebody else that's heard the album. If we all agree to remember to "record" six seconds worth of the album and then hum it into a tape recorder, we could glue together this release in a manner of months. :up:

My friend and I once spent a series of nights sending each other mental pictures with surprising accuracy.....if we all work together and tap into the collective unconsciousness, we can hear the thoughts of Mr. Dave Fanning or somebody else that's heard the album. If we all agree to remember to "record" six seconds worth of the album and then hum it into a tape recorder, we could glue together this release in a manner of months. :up:

:lol:

Why couldn't the journos that heard it do that. Kind of like spitting out wine after a tasting. They could all have come out and hummed what they could remember. The results could have been beautiful.

can anyone remember the DBOAR (Days Before Official Album Release) of HTDAAB leaks?

There was the one of OOTS - with just bono and edge on piano....
then there were the songs streaming on U2.com

So how many DBOAR were they???

(Love these acronyms :wink:)

I remember the DBOAR of OOTS. It was just Bono and Edge and they played for the Mac conference. I liked the acoustic version much and was let down by the album version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom