Just fucking leak. For fuck's sake. Part ix.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone tried the Pay site, "Download Provider"?
is has these listed...

Added Description Size Provider Dl's Section Health
02/17 [100% seeded] Full version download of u2 ... 508 Mb Usenet 170 Other
Torrent health
02/17 Torrent u2 leak 119 Mb DownloadProvider 302 Other
Torrent health
02/17 u2 leak Full 941 Mb DownloadProvider 359 Other
Torrent health
02/17 Full version u2 leak 798 Mb DownloadProvider 364 Other
Torrent health
02/17 u2 leak Full download 401 Mb DownloadProvider 255 Other
Torrent health

but you have to pay like $5 to download and can't see what files are in the torrent...

downloadprovider is a scam, it shows whatever you type in

I downloaded the second album listed off DidItLeak as well.......From Monument To Masses....killer shoegazy guitar rock with some pre-recorded political/social sound-bytes thrown into the background/foreground......I've never listened to any of their albums before though although I did see them in concert and they were :drool:
where is it?

Today is gonna be the day that this bloody thing is not gonna leak for you
by now we should somehow realize what we got to do

What is what.cd?

Its a very strick torrent site. If anyone uploaded a fake torrent they'd most likely be banned. It's easily the most reliable torent site there is. You have to be invited to join. If you get banned once you can never join again so you have to be pretty careful.

I don't have a what.cd invite. I don't know what you need to do to get the darn things...

If you can manage to get one though, it's amazing. In less than an hour I had all of the b-sides and rarities of every one of my favorite bands.

Yeap, public trackers are useless, trusted private trackers will be the place to look for the album (What.cd, torrentleech, etc.)

I don't have a what.cd invite. I don't know what you need to do to get the darn things...

If you can manage to get one though, it's amazing. In less than an hour I had all of the b-sides and rarities of every one of my favorite bands.

:drool::drool:
Are you trying to make me feel bad? :sad:

I want an invite. :sad::sad::sad:

lol ive been trying for years

WTF... how you get one? As far as I know, a member has some that he can send to friends after some time. We need someone inside. Unless it really does takes a long time to get some invites after you're inside.

let us have your sn and pass for whatcd and our powers combined will create a godlike ratio

cmahn you know you want to

A guy on ignboards gave me an invite. I never knew they were so valuable. I've been downloading and uploading a lot for a few months and I still don't have one.

I think you need to be in there for at least a year to get some invites.

A guy on ignboards gave me an invite. I never knew they were so valuable. I've been downloading and uploading a lot for a few months and I still don't have one.

That thing about b-sides... I managed to find a lot of hard to find stuff on public torrent sites... but there's one or two bands which I still can't find all their stuff. That's why I need an invite. :wink: :(

wow, bring up whatcd invites and deal and the thread comes to a screechin halt lulz

where is it?

Just search any album in Google along with rapi dshare.......there's always some cool cat that's made a blog post and posted a new album. In fact, the best way to find entire albums, new or otherwise, is to search the title and "rapi dshare" in Google......definitely replacing torrents as the preferred service for illegal music downloads.

Weird that this forum makes you space out rapi dshare or else it won't allow it to show....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom