June 6 & 7, 2010-Anaheim II -Have you told your spouse about U2 again in June club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AW, poor Jmath. :hug: I actually wound up getting tickets for 5 of my co-workers and their spouses for the Phx show. And I found out the next day that one of my bosses was there too :giggle:

I'm jealous. My partners think I'm nuts. When I told them about my day and night at the Rose Bowl they thought I had lost it. I keep telling the they're old and out of touch.

Oh crap, I need money :reject:

This. :ohmy:

You guys got any extra laying around that you don't need?? :| Yeah, I didn't think so. :lol: Six months sounds like a long time & for the show (or shows) we attend, it's going to feel like a long time. So why will it not feel like a long time to get my fundage together??? :confused:

:wink:

Does anyone know if there is a way other than taxi to get from John Wayne airport to the hotel in Anaheim? There are buses that would take me to the airport from the hotel, but I need to know how to get to the hotel from the airport. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm going to look into that. Thanks. I found out that grayline also runs buses from the airport to the hotels.

I checked out the supershuttle. It's great as long as you are not the first person on the shuttle. First person pays $24. Everyone else pays $9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom