June 6 & 7, 2010-Anaheim II -Have you told your spouse about U2 again in June club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the day of the show, there will be two lines, at the two gates. At 5 p.m., they will open one of the gates. If you are at the wrong one, you do not get in.

The first show tickets came in the mail with those two gates printed on them.

I'm thinking they haven't decided on which one they are going to use. I don't want there to be 2 gates.

If Bono can, you can :D...but he doesn't look drunk

PH22BonoUS.jpg

No, but he looks like he's having fun at the moment. :ohmy: :sexywink: :lol:

Sorry to be the scratch on this record but did everyone already receive their Anaheim 2 tickets? My tm account says it was shipped weeks ago but I still don't have them. This is the first time a delay like this has happened. I was in the horizon presale.
I've been dealing with some family issues lately so I haven't kept up. I'm wondering if there's someone else who hasn't received them too :(

I would rather kiss Ali then Bono. But I would rather hug Bono than Ali. Since we are sharing, and all.......

Sorry to be the scratch on this record but did everyone already receive their Anaheim 2 tickets? My tm account says it was shipped weeks ago but I still don't have them. This is the first time a delay like this has happened. I was in the horizon presale.
I've been dealing with some family issues lately so I haven't kept up. I'm wondering if there's someone else who hasn't received them too :(

Since it says they were shipped weeks ago I would definitely start looking into it. See if you have a tracking number and contact them. I don't think it should take that long should it? I think most of us have received them.

Upstairs is really where the club is -- I think they may have been setting up for something later that day, so we didn't really get beyond the lobby. It's just an exclusive club that Walt had built in the 60's. I think there are something like 400 - 500 people who are actually members.

I've had dinner there once with a friend. The food was good but I had heard so much about the place that it was kind of a let down to actually be there. We did have drinks there though. That's the only time I've only had a buzz at Disneyland. It made watching Fantasmic much more entertaining!

I would totally look into it. It's been weeks since I received my tickets via the mail.

I want to go to Club 33.
We were there...we posted pics,,,I've got a couple...wanna see? our neighbor went with us, its their friend who is the actual member..

Inside main dining area....
IMG_3994.jpg

Private stock...
IMG_3995.jpg

More dining area

IMG_3997.jpg

Balcony view over New Orleans Square
IMG_3993.jpg

We've got many photos that depict the restaurant...not that many people there,,,minimum lunch purchase was $66 per person, dinner much higher...
most of the interior resembles the Haunted Mansion...cool, but expensive...entry to the park is FREE per Club 33 member as long as a meal is purchased.

Vasthy, I even had the "TicketFast" issue and I got my tickets already. CALL THEM! Customer service has been very helpful to me in the past both with the TicketFast thing and with some credit card issues I had last leg. I'm sure everything will be fine since there's so much time but yeah, look into it.

Club looks nice and I guess if you have money to burn... :shrug: I guess it might be nice to be able to get away from the crowd in the middle of the day.

I haven't gotten my U2.com presale ANA2 tickets yet either, but I did get the venue presale ones. :shrug:

I think the USPS is already in holiday slowdown mode.

I think those you haven't gotten their tickets yet should contact Ticketmaster about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom