June 6 & 7, 2010-Anaheim II -Have you told your spouse about U2 again in June club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the OC metro link? I think that goes by the stadium but not sure if it goes to the airport......

it's because it the first guy that "schedules" the route and orders the van. everyone else just fills out what other stops the shuttle will be stopping at along the way.

Blue Crackers of the future...Baby-BAW and Pocket Edge! a couple of attendees!
IMG_1321.jpg

ramblin rose thx for directing me to this thread... I got the printed tix email (ana 2) on nov 18th but no sign of the tix (i also left town for a week so Im worried they got lost in the shuffle)... i see some people on here already received their anaheim 2 tix in late november... does anyone know what ticketmaster does in this situation? can they simply print me another set of tix or do i have a problem now? thx for any info...

ramblin rose thx for directing me to this thread... I got the printed tix email (ana 2) on nov 18th but no sign of the tix (i also left town for a week so Im worried they got lost in the shuffle)... i see some people on here already received their anaheim 2 tix in late november... does anyone know what ticketmaster does in this situation? can they simply print me another set of tix or do i have a problem now? thx for any info...

Call Ticketmaster customer service. If the tickets are NOT GA there will be no problem in having them mailed again. If they ARE GA you will likely need to ask for a supervisor, and they will probably not remail them, but have you pick them up at Will Call. I've had GA tix go missing before and I was able to get them reprinted, so it can be done.

Hi! The SAME thing happened to me for anaheim 2. They were shipped on the 16th but I never received them either. I got the night one tickets just fine but nothing for night 2.

I was going to wait because sometimes mail is mixed up at my apt but once I started getting Christmas cards from interferencers who just mailed them a couple days ago, I decided to call ticketmaster earlier today and it was resolved.

Mine are GA and they told me it wouldn't be a problem to void the lost tickets and reprint and resend them. it wasn't a very long phone call at all. They gave me a choice between will call, UPS, and standard.

Just have your order # and card info.

Hope that helps and good luck!

LOL, love your sig -- I see you've discovered that photo too. My sister in law forwarded that to me, and I thought about sending it to you . . . but I wasn't sure if you'd go all berzerk on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom