July 16, 17, 2010 - Montreal - Hippodrome - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if they can repeat Snow Patrol for two tours they sure as hell can repeat a band actually worthy of that opening slot!

Bring on the FIRE!!!! :drool:
I agree!!!!

Got one ticket today for Montreal 1. Where are my other tickets for Montreal 1?!?! :doh: :gah:Hope to see them tomorrow!!! By the way, live 15 minutes from the Canadian border in Vermont (and 90 minutes from Montreal).

I live in Virginia and I GOT MY TICKETS TODAY!!!!!!

ps. for show 1

pps. my tickets are actually a pretty shade of blue with a red and blue border. no ugly marks. envelope says Centre Bell

Beau temps/Mauvais temps oh hell yeah!!!

I live on Long Island, NY and all I got in the mail today was bills.....:crack:

Ladies & gentleman, your opening act in Montreal next year?

Arcade Fire should be able to sell out Montreal arenas on their own by now, I would think. Hopefully they haven't become too "big" to be an opening act. Would love to see them again though.

I have a small technical question for you guys... according to the seating charts we have seen until now (a few different ones and all are approximate since it's a building that still has to be constructed), which section do you think is best (closest, etc.), section 102 or 103?

I bought tics for my friends, family and co-workers, and now I'm not sure which ones I should keep for myself :hmm: I'm the bigger fan of all of them and after all the trouble and stress of buying the tickets, I think I deserve the best ones :reject:

I know the fanclub sent me section 103... but is this really the best section?

I have a small technical question for you guys... according to the seating charts we have seen until now (a few different ones and all are approximate since it's a building that still has to be constructed), which section do you think is best (closest, etc.), section 102 or 103?

I bought tics for my friends, family and co-workers, and now I'm not sure which ones I should keep for myself :hmm: I'm the bigger fan of all of them and after all the trouble and stress of buying the tickets, I think I deserve the best ones :reject:

I know the fanclub sent me section 103... but is this really the best section?

I'd think 102 would be better. No Claw legs blocking your view.

It looks to me like section 102 would be "behind" the stage, no?
And in section 103, you are seated between the stage and the ramp, and between the 2 legs? :hmm:

It looks to me like section 102 would be "behind" the stage, no?
And in section 103, you are seated between the stage and the ramp, and between the 2 legs? :hmm:

103 looks like it would have a leg running right through it. 102 looks like it's between the two legs on the side.

:hmm: I guess it realy depends on the chart you're looking at :hmm:

In the one you posted for me yesterday, if we look at Edge's side of the stage, I think you can see that section 122 is between the 2 legs, which would be section 103 on the other side?

Since I've been buying tics from the fanclub for years, somehow, I have the feeling that if the tickets they were selling to FC members are in section 103, that they would be better then the others :hmm:

AAARGGGHHHH! what should I do??? :crack:

Here are 2 different plans I saw...

Plan_B.jpg

U2_RZ.jpg

Redzone swap

Hey guys, I got 2 RZ2 and have seen it from here, anyone wanna swap for RZ1?

I agree!!!!

Got one ticket today for Montreal 1. Where are my other tickets for Montreal 1?!?! :doh: :gah:Hope to see them tomorrow!!! By the way, live 15 minutes from the Canadian border in Vermont (and 90 minutes from Montreal).
Got the rest of my tickets today!!! :applaud:I hope everyone else did too!:hyper:

ANYBODY ELSE, have this problem
bought tickets through pre-sale for Montreal 1, seats & GA,I have not recieved them yet
bought tickets through regular sale for night 2 and recieved them yesterday

I was told through GEG customer service, tickets(first night) were printed and mailed on Novemeber 26th and to wait another week before I contact them again.

MTL1 received :up:

MTL2 should come shortly.

Hotel booked :up:

Looking at airfare and figuring out the whole going to the U2 N.J. final N.A. show after, too.

:rockon: :happydance:

I live in the Tundra's asshole
:lol::lol:

Got my tickets too, despite not being in the desirable place Unico describes above :D

Haven't booked a hotel yet. I have so many "music" plans next spring/summer, I'm going to lose track of what's booked!:doh:

My friend got our tickets for Montreal two!! :yippie: I will be picking it up from her in January after the holidays so its official I have all my tickets for U2010! :hyper::hyper::hyper:
Hotel is booked for NJ .just the flight to book! :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom