July 16, 17, 2010 - Montreal - Hippodrome - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

I need 1 GA for Montreal-2. I can buy or trade 1 GA Montreal-1 for it.

Thanks.

========================
Check out my entire taping of Norman, OK show at
www.tiny url.com/U2MONK
hyper.gif

I have 2 GA's free for night 2, let me know if you still need one...

ok so I bought tix on stubhub for 225.00 each and I havent yet recd confirmation, now 2night I went back on to check and the seller raised the price to 250/??? is that even allowed?

They can't raise the price after you selected them and comitted to buy them. Is it fees that bumped it up? SH charges you an extra 10% on top of the selling price and about $15 to ship them so your $225 tickets will cost around $250 plus shipping.

so is there general agreement that the second show is usually the better one to attend? I am not sure about attending the first show now, with work and all, so based on past experience would the second show be the best bet? do the set lists change that much?

Ticketmaster?

I don't see Montreal listed on ticketmaster - not under U2 or U2 360 Tour. Am I missing something? It only shows Edmonton and Toronto and then the US dates... says 'no matching events in Quebec'.

I know it's early and the stadium is not built yet, but from the plan on GEG, do you think section 102 is better then section 103? :reject:

They can't raise the price after you selected them and comitted to buy them. Is it fees that bumped it up? SH charges you an extra 10% on top of the selling price and about $15 to ship them so your $225 tickets will cost around $250 plus shipping.

The seller hadn't confirmed the tickets yet and when I was checking the tickets on stubhub I noticed the same tickets were being sold for 250.00. Tickets were finally confirmed today for 222.00.

These tickets are for saturday show, I was thinking of getting GA's for friday but I work during the day so I wont be able to get there until around 6:30 pm, do you think ill be really far back?

So would that be a yes or a no if the set list changes on the second night.

It changes, albeit not significantly; almost always, though, second-night setlists do a better job of catering to diehards. The major exception this year was Toronto, where the first night was the one that catered to diehards.

So, the postmark on my tickets from Centre Bell say $0.54. Anyone know what those assholes are spending the $7 shipping fee on?

I almost have the nerve to haul them into small claims court to recover my $6.50, if it were not for the fact that the filing fees greatly outweight what I would recover. Yet, it might send them a message....

On the postage amount...can someone remember what they paid for the last ticket(s) they bought for a US show? Something reminds me that it was either free shipping or very little. I think that might have something to do with US law about postal service?

Maybe we don't have that same type of law here..

Are lots of you getting your Montreal tickets? Haven't gotten mine yet :scratch:

I'm from Montreal, and me and my friends have received tickets last week... we're still waiting on some, but the ones I bought the first day of the Horizon presale have come in in less then 3 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom