I've never had a massage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wink: My cat happens to love a good massage. Pah.

:drool: And I think I would do too. A friend at work gave me a short one yesterday, that was pretty damn good.
So does mine. So does the pup for that matter :cute: Lucky, spoiled animals.

I can be on the next flight to GGland if you need one that badly.. :hmm:

So does mine. So does the pup for that matter :cute: Lucky, spoiled animals.

I can be on the next flight to GGland if you need one that badly.. :hmm:
:drool: Superwin!

Haha your animals are lucky. Tho my kitty gets fish and usually my food, and loads of attention ofcourse, and luvs. And I know how to massage her but I'm sure you could teach me a bunch of tricks!

Half my clients are men. Big, manly men :wink: Plus you can get a nice, deep-tissue massage - most definitely not for wimps.
:lol: Had any whiners yet?

I never said I was "big".

Whats a deep tissue massage? sounds girly.
I never said you were either.

Deep-tissue is basically a very deep, often painful massage. The only girly thing would be the screams you would make :sexywink:

:drool: Superwin!

Haha your animals are lucky. Tho my kitty gets fish and usually my food, and loads of attention ofcourse, and luvs. And I know how to massage her but I'm sure you could teach me a bunch of tricks!

:lol: Had any whiners yet?
I could teach you :yes: I'll have to get one of the furrchildren on webcam one of these days for a demonstration :wink:

Any whiners yet? Oh yeah. Some guys think they can take so much more than they're actually capable of :p

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, but recently, I had my first Hot Stone Massage ...

:drool::drool::drool:

Highly, highly recommend it :D

I'd have massage therapy everyday if I could :love:

massage.jpg
:hmm:

Hot stone massage is to die for!

:yes: :drool:

Next on my massage to-do list is to try Thai Massage :D I've always been really interested in it ... I think it's quite similar to Yoga (alot of stretching), so it could possibly hurt quite a bit :wink:

Do you know much about it Kafrun?

Glad you enjoyed it, Doozer!

I know I'm getting a gift card for my favourite spa (an incentive thru work), and I fully intend on getting a massage as soon as I get it, and can book an appointment. :drool: Cannot wait!

:yes: :drool:

Next on my massage to-do list is to try Thai Massage :D I've always been really interested in it ... I think it's quite similar to Yoga (alot of stretching), so it could possibly hurt quite a bit :wink:

Do you know much about it Kafrun?
Yes, it's a lot of stretching and the therapist uses their feet quite a bit. I've not heard about it being very painful :hmm: I don't know much about it personally, but I hear good things :)

Back
Top Bottom